• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spark In The Good OLD Days

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

hahahaha

Tony, do you remember when the Rambler had the push buttons on the dashboard for drive - park - etc???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        hahahaha

Tony, do you remember when the Rambler had the push buttons on the dashboard for drive - park - etc???
        yup

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          hahahaha

This was Spark's "Brokeback" - Hot Pink Rambler ...

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Two Ton Tony-Your post is a great summary of another era!

Comment

Hey CheChe, do you remember when you would always have your baseball mitt on your handle-bars when you rode your bike just in case you wanted to play ball?? Do you remember when the baseball fields where always jam-packed and you had to wait to pick teams because someone else was on the field ... Now-a-days the parks are empty and no kids in site .. Horrible

Damn Spark you had a real field. We used an old lot. No back stop, no fence, and you are right always jam-packed all day. We only went home to eat or it got to dark to see. Man I love those days.
              Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

and i fogot one of the more important one....when you took your high school girlfriends panties off for the 1st time....you were in the jungle.....There was no trimming downstairs back then!!!! No hitler moustaches, landing strips or kojaks!!! That i do not miss....Back then it resembled abe linclon or ZZ Top!!!

Comment

Two Ton, back then we didn't know any better and just glad we got to the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                    and i fogot one of the more important one....when you took your high school girlfriends panties off for the 1st time....you were in the jungle.....There was no trimming downstairs back then!!!! No hitler moustaches, landing strips or kojaks!!! That i do not miss....Back then it resembled abe linclon or ZZ Top!!!
                    Yes, that was unheard of ... same thing I was talking to a friend about the other day ... girls were never shaved down there ...

Comment

Don't forget the drive in movies(sorry if it has been mentioned). The lyrics of a noted song comes to mind during this entire discussion. "Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer, those days of soda, pretzels and beer, etc."

Comment

Sparlk - I bet I destroyed $1,000,000 in collectable baseball cards putting them on the spokes of my bike with clothes pens.

Remeber when they hung sheets out on the line? Loved the smell. We had a good life and were rich and didn't know it. If we could just go back for one day, I'd ride my bike up the hill to Wells lot and play one more game of baseball with all my friends.

Thanks for the thread it makes sad that those days are gone but happy that I lived them.

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
                          Two Ton, back then we didn't know any better and just glad we got to the jungle.
                          sometimes i wish i had a machete!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
                            Sparlk - I bet I destroyed $1,000,000 in collectable baseball cards putting them on the spokes of my bike with clothes pens.

Remeber when they hung sheets out on the line? Loved the smell. We had a good life and were rich and didn't know it. If we could just go back for one day, I'd ride my bike up the hill to Wells lot and play one more game of baseball with all my friends.

Thanks for the thread it makes sad that those days are gone but happy that I lived them.

How about the balloons in the spokes??? ... hahahaha

OMG, Baseball cards ... I know I threw away a fortune ...
                            Last edited by Spark; 03-19-2006, 10:53 PM.

Comment

i could not even afford a glove....i collected S&H greenstamps and was able to buy a Regent glove...Eventually became a catcher, because the glove was free!!!

Comment

odd and even days to get your gasonline!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X