Thank U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank U

all who supported me for president. Without you I'm nothing. Falling 1 vote short hurts really bad, but knowing that jimmy will be taking the reigns is fine by me. Jimmy is a dear friend and a great person. I will try my best to work even harder to bring more of you nothing but the best. I have alot on my plate that doesnt regard this site but I still plan on laughing it up and post plays. Again thank you all so much each and every one of you make this the place to be.

Thanks for your time,

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

I Still Want My $$$$$$$$ From U
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

bump b/c dimer is a loser

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
          bump b/c dimer is a loser
          lol nice pic on seattle. Who's the loser
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike

obviously not you DICK so why post in here?
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              lol nice pic on seattle. Who's the loser
              nice comeback. that is why you are not prez!

Comment

obviously not you DICK so why post in here?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                  nice comeback. that is why you are not prez!

your the one calling me a loser. How does it taste to have some of your own coolaid???? prolly not good right?
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

your the one calling me a loser. How does it taste to have some of your own coolaid???? prolly not good right?

it is "koolaid".

regards,

kb

plus i was only joking. it is only money. no worries man. didnt' know you were going to get upset.

Comment

sorry,

but i aint in a good mood. Won $100 on poker today won $300 on pitt and my brother hit final score for in my pool for $500 game me $50 of it and i still aint happy. I have alot of shit going on in my life right now as i said in urgent thread. work sucks,money situation sucks, home needs repairs, i lose this race. life just blows. sorry to be rude but you annoyed me.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

sorry,

but i aint in a good mood. Won $100 on poker today won $300 on pitt and my brother hit final score for in my pool for $500 game me $50 of it and i still aint happy. I have alot of shit going on in my life right now as i said in urgent thread. work sucks,money situation sucks, home needs repairs, i lose this race. life just blows. sorry to be rude but you annoyed me.
                        im sure it will get better.....doesnt sound like you.....email me if you want to talk.

Comment

dude life will take turns like that. I hope you get over them and things get better. It doesnt help that with all the impersonal posts that go on here you can never tell if a person needs some support or a smartass comment. THen you have the other population, the fucking dickheads that are on here that I am so glad I dont have to interact with on a day to day basis. I guess everyone just needs to decide where they fall. Who knows. seriously though, I hope things get better, I definitely know how you feel.
                          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                            dude life will take turns like that. I hope you get over them and things get better. It doesnt help that with all the impersonal posts that go on here you can never tell if a person needs some support or a smartass comment. THen you have the other population, the fucking dickheads that are on here that I am so glad I dont have to interact with on a day to day basis. I guess everyone just needs to decide where they fall. Who knows. seriously though, I hope things get better, I definitely know how you feel.

thanks BT your a great guy. I'm proud to have you as a friend. I'll be fine. Things are just not good for me @ the moment. And its not gambling related. my $$$ situation has nothing to do with gambling. I'll explain maybe tomorrow in detail on ya hoo mess.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                              im sure it will get better.....doesnt sound like you.....email me if you want to talk.

jeff,

I'll email you or hit you on ya hoo mess. Thanks for being a friend. Your the best kid, and i'm telling you dinner is on me when i do come to ocala i promise
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X