No announcement yet.

Thank U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimer, you are a class act in my book. But you are not a loser. A loser is someone who has nothing. You, I, and alot of others have a family here, which means we have something.

Thanks again for a fine race.
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      jeff,

I'll email you or hit you on ya hoo mess. Thanks for being a friend. Your the best kid, and i'm telling you dinner is on me when i do come to ocala i promise
      alright bud...i will talk to you later....i just hate seeing people down....we all go through some tough shit....i may be young but i have been through some very tough times but it always works out and things get better. Everything happens for a reason. Take care!

Comment

yea I agree with jables. for example, last weekend at this same time I was down in the dumps, like seriously down...but slowly but surely, one day at a time, things got better and I feel much better today than I did last week. Its hard to see above the hole you are in at the time, that's all I'm sayin. A lot of people like to ignore it and hope it goes away, but it doesn't. We all gotta face it. I guess I will shut up now lol
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
          yea I agree with jables. for example, last weekend at this same time I was down in the dumps, like seriously down...but slowly but surely, one day at a time, things got better and I feel much better today than I did last week. Its hard to see above the hole you are in at the time, that's all I'm sayin. A lot of people like to ignore it and hope it goes away, but it doesn't. We all gotta face it. I guess I will shut up now lol
          why do you call me jables?? i dont what it means lol

Comment

haha ever heard of tenacious D? Jack Black? He calles himself JB, then jables...I think he is one of the funniest dudes out there. Anyway, JBC, etc
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
              haha ever heard of tenacious D? Jack Black? He calles himself JB, then jables...I think he is one of the funniest dudes out there. Anyway, JBC, etc
              yes i know who jack black is....he is VERY funny!!....I get it now

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                yes i know who jack black is....he is VERY funny!!....I get it now
                Glad someone does ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  Glad someone does ...
                  I GURANTEE HE KNOWS WHO WALTER MATHOW IS
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Dimer..... Jimmy said it best... you are a great guy; Better luck next year and if you're looking for a new campaign manager I'll send you a copy of my resume. It was a lot of fun.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                      I GURANTEE HE KNOWS WHO WALTER MATHOW IS

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                        Dimer..... Jimmy said it best... you are a great guy; Better luck next year and if you're looking for a new campaign manager I'll send you a copy of my resume. It was a lot of fun.

~~~ Tigger

thanks buddy but no more politics for me. I'm outta office. I gave it the ole college try. Time to move on.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                          thanks buddy but no more politics for me. I'm outta office. I gave it the ole college try. Time to move on.
                          Now where would we be without our trusty mayor? Good race man!

Comment

Bry---nice campaign my man----was lots of fun.........

you can look at it this way, and I'm sure your local F Bush, NY paper headlines will read like this.......

Local man 10dime bry finishes "Second" in race for BC president, while LSU FAN from La., finishes "Second to Last"..........

you and Jimmy are class acts here---always good for some humor.....You and I are tight as always, but I had to step up for my fellow Louisiana Ship mate........

Keep your posts coming, and now you can go back to instigating, breaking off weiners, kicking ass, instead of holding weiners, and kissing ass....

Now you can be yourself---the one the Old Kapt loves.......Best to ya my man---as always---your Podna---Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

10 Dime, 4 what its worth i was the 45th vote. Love Jimmy but i was hoping for a tie. Anyhow, theres always 2007 for the next election.
                              You might want to hire a new manager, Meg wasnt around as much as the Tigger
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                                10 Dime, 4 what its worth i was the 45th vote. Love Jimmy but i was hoping for a tie. Anyhow, theres always 2007 for the next election.
                                You might want to hire a new manager, Meg wasnt around as much as the Tigger

Well thank you for voting. As far as next election? thats not for me. I'm out. I ran i lost, i move on. As far as meg goes, well she did her best. Meg I thank you for your time and efforts. Tigger/kapt and lsu just campaigned much stronger and did what it takes to win your vote. I simply didnt. So thats that.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X