Originally posted by Homer
    Did I just hear the my name.

Signed,

Doc :christmas :christmas

go back to jury duty..i didn't say jobless

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
      go back to jury duty..i didn't say jobless

I'm cleaning pools this morning you can even ask Homer.

Signed.

Lovedoc (AKA) Looking for a SexyBrunette in my life. :christmas :christmas
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer

I'm cleaning pools this morning you can even ask Homer.

Signed.

Lovedoc (AKA) Looking for a SexyBrunette in my life. :christmas :christmas
        LOL he's looking for dark chocolate...he already has the sexy brunette in dimer

Comment

Bahahahahhahaha

That was to funny :christmas :christmas
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

i'm a brunette??? thats new to me.

i mean i know i'm fat but last time i ch'd i had blonde hair
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              i'm a brunette??? thats new to me.

i mean i know i'm fat but last time i ch'd i had blonde hair

naw..it's brunette

Comment

Originally posted by te14
                It was tough. With where we are today, I wouldn't change a thing but I certainly wouldn't advise cheating as a way to help your marriage. I just have an incredible person who knew I was better than that. Problem is: 23 year old comes around and keeps sayin, "I wish I had you." That male ego gets stroked and the line gets smaller and smaller. Once I crossed it, I was 18 all over again. Sex whenever I wanted it, wherever I wanted it, however I wanted it. Tough to get out of.
                te1,
                I wish I was you...

Comment

Originally posted by LSUMONSTER
                  te1,
                  I wish I was you...
                  Why is that?

Comment

so he can bang a 23 yr old broad whenever, wherever and however.......

Comment

Originally posted by The Cooler
                      so he can bang a 23 yr old broad whenever, wherever and however.......
                      Man, that was the problem. I had been married 5 years and we know how the sex life changes. It was almost like some fantasy world everytime I went to see the no panty wearing, silicon breast enhanced freak. I'm not bragging about it. I'm just saying the sex is a damn drug and then once your hooked, it's a bitch to let go. That is, until you're busted. Then you realize what it really is all about.

Comment

Married, 10th anniversary is tomorrow. My 10 year sentence is almost up. What I am trying to say is being married is like breaking into jail.

Comment

Married Twice

was married to my first wife 18 years and my second now for 17 years. One daughter 35 and one granddaughter 5. Both have me wrapped around their little fingers.

My second wife has been great. Loves to watch sports, plays golf, gambles and can out drink most anyone when it comes to Jack Daniels. Hoping it will last forever.

She is 16 years younger than me so I worship every day I get to spend with her.
                          Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
                            was married to my first wife 18 years and my second now for 17 years. One daughter 35 and one granddaughter 5. Both have me wrapped around their little fingers.

My second wife has been great. Loves to watch sports, plays golf, gambles and can out drink most anyone when it comes to Jack Daniels. Hoping it will last forever.

She is 16 years younger than me so I worship every day I get to spend with her.

Nothing Wrong with that Man. Marriage is a great thing if you find the right one :christmas :christmas :christmas
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                            X