Clarett v Vick:Question of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarett v Vick:Question of the Year

Its good to see Marcus Vick has been doing his job of "keeping it real"-- It seems there is no end to the madness--- which results in this Question-- Who will end up face down in a bronco with a gun on the way to mexico first-- and who will be the driver of the car--
    So here it goes
    Maurice Clarett or Marcus Vick.

Maurice Clarett-- Driving the Car-- Ken Yon Rambo-- former buckeye and dallas cowboy- arrested more times than we can count for drugs-- and a regular at the sammy house at OSU--

Marcus Vick--- Driving the Car--- Lee Suggs or Andre Davis--- both incredibly talented-- both landed on the cleveland Browns-- enough to make any man go insane

Let me hear your ideas
    " You know me-- its Suggs-- come on man"

Bucky,

That's funny as shit. At least Clarett did 1 thing and straightened himself up a little. Vick gets in trouble every other week.

Comment

i think clarett is in deeper doo doo....If marcus vicks world happens to fall apart i am sure his brother michael will provide him a couple million dollar cushion, whereas clarett i believe has no safety net (so to speak)......i think marcus is just a bad egg, whose name has bailed him out of trouble more times than not....i am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg with him...

Comment

Still want to see who you think would be driving the bronco's for clarett and vick-- and would they be in the trunk like Carruth

Comment

I think vick trys to go to jail on purpose, at least i hope, if not he is the dumbest mother fucker on the planet...aside from janet reno
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

driving the car would be nate newton and 115 pounds of marijuana in the passenger seat....also there is no trunk in the bronco....so ray carruth would be on the luggage rack.....

Comment

I think Vick and Clarett could be a great duo in someones backfield......

I Pro Right Jump off a fucking bridge because I have wasted so much talent because I am a stupid asshole with no brains and probably can not spell cat if you gave me the C and A.

On 2 ready break!
              Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Working...
              X