Anyone here know where to find Rainman007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here know where to find Rainman007

Does anyone here know where i can reach Rainman007 or where I can get his picks? It looks as though this guy bases his picks on the theory that vegas will not take a loss which coincidentally coincides with my theories. Some of you guys are gonna jump on here and talk shit, please dont. If you dont know where to find him then please dont respond.

Thanks

I'll take for $1000 Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Blade
      Does anyone here know where i can reach Rainman007 or where I can get his picks? It looks as though this guy bases his picks on the theory that vegas will not take a loss which coincidentally coincides with my theories. Some of you guys are gonna jump on here and talk shit, please dont. If you dont know where to find him then please dont respond.

Thanks
      Are you aware the guy was 12-12 under his previous name before he was banned and changed user names?

Comment

Last I heard he was serving 5 to 10 in prison for being a COMPLETE FRAUD!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
          Last I heard he was serving 5 to 10 in prison for being a COMPLETE FRAUD!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Comment

I saw him post on a few different forums when he came out with his 3 picks or whatever LOL.

He stopped posting on all of them at the same time, I dont think it had anything to do with how much we, er, some of us, couldn't stand him.
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

He went to the mountain to visit the maharishi.

Comment

I think I walked by him here in NYC - looks washed up to me...

2010 One play a day record
                22-19-1 51%
                +0.74 units
                Passes: 7 days
                Streak: L2

Comment

Somebody check Blade's IP address against Rainman's.

Comment

Thanks
                    One other thing 11-post Blade. If you post something in a chat room, you run the risk of having it responded too.

Since 11-post Blade is asking about 46 post Rainman, I'd like to ask if anybody knows where Blackbeard is. He was always great at busting these guys.

Comment

Last I heard he was in Cleveland Ohio, at a Proctologist Convention where over 350 Proctologists were discussing an easy way to Test a new medicine to ease Anal Passage way exiting....

They searched worldwide and needed a "perfect ass hole" for this Seminar, thus Rainman007 was the unanimous choice........

Understand he's gonna use the money derived from the Dr's confirming he is indeed a "perfect asshole' to build his own 92% winning (guaranteed) capping service....

The Dr's will then take those clients names (subscribers) and invite them also to the next Seminar, cause they are apparently "ass hole" material also...

Pretty neat huh---kapt

you can verify this by going to [email protected]
                      Last edited by Kaptain; 11-16-2005, 06:09 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                        Somebody check Blade's IP address against Rainman's.
                        I just did buddy. Zero matches!

Comment

Thanks
                          How about you posting your picks?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            I just did buddy. Zero matches!
                            Have you checked SPARK's IP against Grandpa Al Lewis from the Munsters?
                            Every
                            Villain
                            Is
                            Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                              Have you checked SPARK's IP against Grandpa Al Lewis from the Munsters?
                              Shit ... It was an exact match!

Comment

Working...
                              X