Wayne!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMAC951
    Dont matter if the game is in your back yard Dallas will bust the bitch ass Beagles asses once again and you will be sporting the Cowboys avatar for a week..

i think if Mike loses he should have to paint his head sliver and blue with a big star and use it as his avatar. "Nice head!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas

i think if Mike loses he should have to paint his head sliver and blue with a big star and use it as his avatar. "Nice head!"
      No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the confidence of the cock roaches after one game. They have such short term memories. Hard to forget the last monday night game between these 2 squads. I'll give you a hint.....It was in Dallas........

Comment

No way Philly loses to Dallas Monday night!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the confidence of the cock roaches after one game. They have such short term memories. Hard to forget the last monday night game between these 2 squads. I'll give you a hint.....It was in Dallas........
          We do have confidence why not we are in 2nd place and you guys are in LAST just kicked your best player off the team.. Down to a ROOKIE starting at WR because the rest are hurt.. Westbrook is a has been and McFlabb well i wont even go there.. Im man enough to say this much.. GOOD LUCK TO YA..

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            No way Philly loses to Dallas Monday night!
            I don't think so either but they are struggling. Defense comes to play though i can promise you that!

Comment

We do have confidence why not we are in 2nd place and you guys are in LAST just kicked your best player off the team.. Down to a ROOKIE starting at WR because the rest are hurt.. Westbrook is a has been and McFlabb well i wont even go there.. Im man enough to say this much.. GOOD LUCK TO YA..
              Westbrook a has been????? 3rd year in the league. haha Talk shit but say something sensible. Have you checked out you QB at all this season? That's a has been.

Comment

I chose N.E. as my Hilton Contest pick this week and Barney chose Philly. I replied to his choice and said i almost chose Philly. This all happened the other day BEFORE this thread. Tony can verify. HAHAHAHA ... My top 2 choices were N.E. & Phil. hahahahaha ... This is GREAT!

Comment

Westbrook a has been????? 3rd year in the league. haha Talk shit but say something sensible. Have you checked out you QB at all this season? That's a has been.
                  And yet we have only lost 3 games.. Whats your boys excuse for your number of losses.. its all in good fun and shit talking but my boys will come to play once again and show philly that there is a new sheriff in town..

Comment

I chose N.E. as my Hilton Contest pick this week and Barney chose Philly. I replied to his choice and said i almost chose Philly. This all happened the other day BEFORE this thread. Tony can verify. HAHAHAHA ... My top 2 choices were N.E. & Phil. hahahahaha ... This is GREAT!
                    wayne sorry about your 1 loss in the hilton contest this week, can you change your pick

Comment

I don't think so either but they are struggling. Defense comes to play though i can promise you that!
                      At home, on Monday night, after Dallas Humiliated them, and with a MUST win situation in front of them. The T.O. distraction is gone and i think they come to play!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                        can you change your pick
                        No i cannot, but YOU on the other hand can put that Red, White & Blue Avatar up!

Comment

No i cannot, but YOU on the other hand can put that Red, White & Blue Avatar up!
                          hahahaha nnnnnnneeeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr!! Run ronnie run! If they let Gus throw the ball i might being the pats avatar up

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                            hahahaha nnnnnnneeeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr!! Run ronnie run! If they let Gus throw the ball i might being the pats avatar up
                            Gus or Tom?

Ronnie or Corey?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gus or Tom?

Ronnie or Corey?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

We all know what happened last season when miami played new england and we all thought miami had "no chance" what happened.. Gonna be fun to watch

Comment

We all know what happened last season when miami played new england and we all thought miami had "no chance" what happened.. Gonna be fun to watch
                                I might agree if they didn't get pounded Monday Night!

Comment

Working...
                                X