Wayne!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne!!

I am challenging you to an avatar bet this weekend! Dolphins win you change you your avatar to the Phins for a week if they lose i will change mine to the Pats.

YTD (0-1)

Originally posted by JBC13
    I am challenging you to an avatar bet this weekend! Dolphins win you change you your avatar to the Phins for a week if they lose i will change mine to the Pats.

YTD (0-1)
    Dude are u serious?? Do you honestly think the Phins will beat the Pats after NE got their asses handed to them at home on Monday Night?? LMFAO!! If i were a pats fan i would take you up on that in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Dude are u serious?? Do you honestly think the Phins will beat the Pats after NE got their asses handed to them at home on Monday Night?? LMFAO!! If i were a pats fan i would take you up on that in a heartbeat
      Hey cock roach how about me and you do the same? Eagles win you put up a Eagles avatar if the Cowboys win I put that god awful Cowboys avatar?

Comment

I'm ALL IN Jeff!

Comment

sorry jeff due to waynes avatar now.....im pulling for him
          2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
          2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
          2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Shit we should all have to change to wayne's avatar!

How the hell you been Charlie.. i miss you around here!
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Hey cock roach how about me and you do the same? Eagles win you put up a Eagles avatar if the Cowboys win I put that god awful Cowboys avatar?
              Sounds good to me biatch.. We busted that weak ass in your town what makes ya think we cant do it in ours?? Want me to send ya the link to your new avatar???

Comment

Sounds good to me biatch.. We busted that weak ass in your town what makes ya think we cant do it in ours?? Want me to send ya the link to your new avatar???
                other way around. you busted their ass in Dallas, your town.

Comment

Hey Mr. BIG Cowboy's fan (Eagles Hater) hate to break the news but the game is in Philly. Glad you keep up on your team!

Comment

Hey Mr. BIG Cowboy's fan (Eagles Hater) hate to break the news but the game is in Philly. Glad you keep up on your team!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      I'm ALL IN Jeff!
                      sounds good :christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                        bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
                        He probably thinks the game is on Tuesday.

Comment

He probably thinks the game is on Tuesday.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! and thinks this is still the early 90s when all his teams were winning championships!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                            bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! and thinks this is still the early 90s when all his teams were winning championships!
                            hahahahaha

Comment

Dont matter if the game is in your back yard Dallas will bust the bitch ass Beagles asses once again and you will be sporting the Cowboys avatar for a week..

Comment

Working...
                              X