Weis uses play from dying boy in Irish victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx Frank & JC
    Looking forward to your NBA picks Frank. Nice job on pigskin picks thus far.
    Good luck to all!!

Comment

This is the best damn site out there isn't it "S". There are a lot of great people on here. I have made a lot of friends here too. I can't even imagine what you and jen went through. Take care S. Your a great friend. I miss everyone back home. But in due time I will find some friends here. Hopefully they can drink more than you though Grandpa pucker.

PS I don't know how to spell pewcker. HAHA
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

great story

Comment

ribbeting story...Wow... class act Coach Wiess is... There are a few stories out there that make me tear up and that one of them.. I also remember another incident where i think it was like 3 or 4 years ago where a high school football coach put in a mentally handicapped kid and they gave him the ball for the last play of the season... the QB handed the ball off to him and he ran like 50 yards for a touchdown.. even though the other coach agreed that his defense wont touch him it was just a class act.... that kid had nothing but smiles on his face when he scored his TD.. Nevertheless the other team won by 30 pts...

Comment

That is what its all about .. very good and classy move ...

jack, my heart and prayers go out to you bud ... I would not know what i would do ...

Comment

I give you credit Jack, I don't know what I would do if that happened to me!!!

And I'm glad that people are spreading this story around!! Maybe it will help our youth of today to help get their priorities straight!!!!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Working...
              X