Op-Ed *** Iraq *** Sad but True .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankb03
    Tom, one more point. I never had a run-in with Tom Foolery. The incident from last year was with LDawg. When I initially replied to this thread I had no idea they were one in the same.
    well frank to tell u the truth i didnt know wiz and rj was the same until rj told me yesterday
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
      well frank to tell u the truth i didnt know wiz and rj was the same until rj told me yesterday

thanks jsmarty ....that's what we've been missing here ....a little friggin' humor ! I thought RJ posted one too many Where's W*** threads....

Comment

Tom, one more point. I never had a run-in with Tom Foolery. The incident from last year was with LDawg. When I initially replied to this thread I had no idea they were one in the same.

frank, you lost me here. Are you saying that ldawg and tom foolery are the same person?
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          frank, you lost me here. Are you saying that ldawg and tom foolery are the same person?
          Yes. It's my understanding that ldawg changed his member name to tom foolery. I'm sure Tom can clear this up.

Comment

Yes. It's my understanding that ldawg changed his member name to tom foolery. I'm sure Tom can clear this up.

Yes , I forget the EXACT date but it has been no big secret ....
            sorry fzero I forgot to I.M. you .

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...light=redheads

Comment

I'd just like to say THANKS to you CUNTS ... other than littlebear , not ONE of YOU BASTARDS STOOD UP for ME.... guess I know where we stand !!
              Fake ass bitches

LATER

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                Yes , I forget the EXACT date but it has been no big secret ....
                sorry fzero I forgot to I.M. you .

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...light=redheads
                I never said it was a secret. I stated you changed your member name.

Comment

I'd just like to say THANKS to you CUNTS ... other than littlebear , not ONE of YOU BASTARDS STOOD UP for ME.... guess I know where we stand !!
                  Fake ass bitches

LATER
                  Maybe because the CUNTS think you are an ass. The bastards aren't going to come to your aid when you call them CUNTS.

Yes you know where you stand. I know where you stand.

ALONE

Comment

Fake ass bitches

LATER
                    wow...you are a little girl......why do you need someone to stand up for you......i do not get it......it is your opinion and yours alone......nut up my brother......just cuz the cavalry ain;t coming don't give up the good fight!!!

Tom Foolery you need to look in you drawers for a set of nuts!!!

Comment

Wow this thread sure went to hell pretty quick. Tom, as i stated in a earlier post, 2 things best not to bring up in mixed company, 1 RELIGION, 2 POLITICS.If you bring up either of these, it never ends well. JMO, I don't want any hard feelings.Lighten up, anger and stress take years off your life
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Wow this thread sure went to hell pretty quick. Tom, as i stated in a earlier post, 2 things best not to bring up in mixed company, 1 RELIGION, 2 POLITICS.If you bring up either of these, it never ends well. JMO, I don't want any hard feelings.Lighten up, anger and stress take years off your life
                        no kidding....not worth the anger!!!! well said...those topics are only going to cause problems.....best to concentrate on things we have in common....like gambling!!!

Comment

Thanks JC your words to the wise are as old as the hills and understood ! I just wanted to see how far up Fzero's ASS TNT could get his HEAD !
                          PEACE ....seems to me ,YOUR BITCHMASTER ,that out of over 600 views no one else really has much to say !! Just amazes me , that's all ! Frank you try to be suttle with your Holier Then Thou ,SHIT and your MASSIVE INTELLECT ...but that shit AIN'T flying here !
                          TT TONY I don't have any BEEF with you but, you keep trying to get in the middle of a running battle I have with Mr. Zero ...so either excuse yourself or get dirty ....matters NOT to me !

Comment

Thanks JC your words to the wise are as old as the hills and understood ! I just wanted to see how far up Fzero's ASS TNT could get his HEAD !
                            PEACE ....seems to me ,YOUR BITCHMASTER ,that out of over 600 views no one else really has much to say !! Just amazes me , that's all ! Frank you try to be suttle with your Holier Then Thou ,SHIT and your MASSIVE INTELLECT ...but that shit AIN'T flying here !
                            TT TONY I don't have any BEEF with you but, you keep trying to get in the middle of a running battle I have with Mr. Zero ...so either excuse yourself or get dirty ....matters NOT to me !

what does excuse yourself pr get dirty mean????? i just do not understand.....you seem to love to throw jabs at people....i am a fun loving guy bro.....just relax....or get yourself dirty...whatever tha means

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              no kidding....not worth the anger!!!! well said...those topics are only going to cause problems.....best to concentrate on things we have in common....like gambling!!!
                              TONY now that is an AREA that we could agree on...I apologize for above to you .But please back-off and LET Fzero STAND on his own Hind Legs ....

Comment

you guys should just end the fighting and vote for me for MOD in 06!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X