No announcement yet.

Sinus Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all seriousness. Homer's have been having problems with his sinuses and went to the chiropracter and after exrays found out it was due to a bone that was out of place in the back of his neck pinching a nerve. I'd get checked out, it never hurts..

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
      In all seriousness. Homer's have been having problems with his sinuses and went to the chiropracter and after exrays found out it was due to a bone that was out of place in the back of his neck pinching a nerve. I'd get checked out, it never hurts..
      Is that guy going to crack his back?

I've been to the Dr.'s the last 2 times and got antibiotics which took care of it and i'm on them again this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        Is that guy going to crack his back?

I've been to the Dr.'s the last 2 times and got antibiotics which took care of it and i'm on them again this time.
        You'll have to ask him........I think he has another appointment this week....

Comment

you may have a chronic sinus infection....they have chryogenic surgery where they freeze it.......i have had 6 broken noses and a constant drip and not being able to breath and always susceptible to infections....the surgery did the trick......got tired of always snorting snot......chicks did not appreciate it and it built pressure in my head...which sounds like you may be suffering from.....try an ENT

Comment

Working...
          X