Things that irritate me ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Mike

I don't think it will take all that long to sniff out what Big Mike is cookin'.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        bump
        your insane today-LOL-how bout-QUESTION FOR SPARK,WAYNE,OR MONTE ?? LOL !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I hate when people walk by you in work and say"how was your weeked?" Then you try and answer and they cut you off and talk about their weekend, fuckers
          U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

hahahaha

I am waiting for someone to say ....

"you know what irritates me??? some asshole bumping old threads"

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              hahahaha

I am waiting for someone to say ....

"you know what irritates me??? some OLD asshole bumping threads"

Who knew !

Last edited by Ldawg; 03-13-2007, 12:10 PM.

Comment

It bothers me when people call Lobster Tails, Lobsters, well now it does anyway
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
                  It bothers me when people call Lobster Tails, Lobsters, well now it does anyway
                  When people eat pigs feet, do they go to the store to buy a pig? When you buy hamburg. Do you go to the store looking to buy a cow? When you order leg of lamb, do you sit down and say i would like a lamb please?

Comment

Kaz

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Kaz
                      no doubt DITTO!

I'm quickly turning in to a republican just because i don't want to be like him.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        no doubt DITTO!

I'm quickly turning in to a republican just because i don't want to be like him.
                        Whatever!

You've hated me since day one....Why should anything change now?

KAZ
                        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                          Whatever!

You've hated me since day one....Why should anything change now?

KAZ
                          True, True .......

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            When you order leg of lamb, do you sit down and say i would like a lamb please?
                            When you order chicken at a restaurant, do you say, I'd like a drumstick please, or do you say, I'll have the chicken?

When you order salmon at a restaurant, do you say, I'd like the part of the salmon that has no fins, no head and no tail, or do you say, I'd like the salmon please?

When you order a lobster at a restaurant, do you say, I'd like a lobster tail and no head and no claws, or do you just say, I'll have the lobster please?

KAZ
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                              When you order chicken at a restaurant, do you say, I'd like a drumstick please, or do you say, I'll have the chicken? Usually you say chicken parm, chicken marsala, chicken nuggetts, Chicken teriyaki. What menu says "Chicken"?

When you order salmon at a restaurant, do you say, I'd like the part of the salmon that has no fins, no head and no tail, or do you say, I'd like the salmon please? Salmon you are correct. Unfortunately like all others mentioned, salmon is usually cooked and eaten a certain way. Tails, claws and such are not "Parts" of it. It's just salmon.

When you order a lobster at a restaurant, do you say, I'd like a lobster tail and no head and no claws, or do you just say, I'll have the lobster please? BWAHAHAHA ... You say i'd like the lobster please and i guarantee a Boiled/Steamed one shows up in front of you if it's on the menu. If you want the "Baked Tails" ... You better specify kid or you will be disappointed.

KAZ
                              Bump

Comment

Seriously fellas, lighten up. Its an internet chat room
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X