Things that irritate me ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that irritate me ...

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

These are great!!!

LMAO
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Those are hillarious!

Comment

Ok 8 and 9 were pretty good !

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
          6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
          I usually tell them..... Yep, you already did!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

This Irritates me the most ... when you're talking with someone and after a while he says :

"CAN I BE HONEST WITH YOU ? "

So I answer : " NO, FUCK FACE ... I WANT YOU TO BE AS DECEPTIVE AND MISLEADING AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. NOW TAKE A HIKE. "

Comment

What irritates me is.........................

People that throw money in the bucket at the toll booth then wait for the light to turn green. Hey fuckface, did you pay? Yes? Then drive through the fucken thing! What if the light never changes? Are you going to just sit there or throw $20 more hoping it does?

OR

The dumbass that goes through the exact change booth than sits there for 20 minutes looking for change and realizing he only has a $20 bill. ASSHOLE!

Comment

When someone asks you if you've seen a certain movie, and you answer no.
                Then they come back with, "REALLY, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MOVIE?"
                I hate that shit. L2S
                Excuse me while I kiss the sky!!!

Comment

Another thing that irritates the shit out of me ... You are driving 55 MPH on a 2 lane highway ... One lane in your direction and some asshole pulls out from a side street to go in your direction when there are absolutely no cars behind you .. He pulls in front of you and goes 40 MPH ... Damn, I hate that ... FVK, let me go by and then the highway is yours!!!!

Comment

I hate when you try to be kind to everyone and even are gone for 15 out of 30 days and you STILL get voted Asshole of the Month!!!!!

Comment

RJ- I think those people who voted for you must have seen that pic of your girlfriend. Damn player haters.
                      Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                      5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                      5*: 0-2

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                        I hate when you try to be kind to everyone and even are gone for 15 out of 30 days and you STILL get voted Asshole of the Month!!!!!

See ? That's the problem .. lol ... you try to be kind ... there's no "trying " .. you either are deep down ... or your not !

Pick one or the other.

Suggestion ..... Be a total scumbag for a while ... if you're going to be voted ASSHOLE OF THE MONTH you might as well get as many shots in as you can. You need to CAMPAIGN for AOTM ... get out there and insult as many people as you can. GO FOR IT.

Someone gives you shit ... take em to the fucking woodshed.

Have some fun ... roll with it.

lmao

-cb

PS I'll be your campaign manager ... we will be sooooo obnoxious . Let me know , Pal ... there could be lots of laughs in it for us.
                        Last edited by CoverBoy; 06-27-2005, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                          See ? That's the problem .. lol ... you try to be kind ... there's no "trying " .. you either are deep down ... or your not !

Pick one or the other.

Suggestion ..... Be a total scumbag for a while ... if you're going to be voted ASSHOLE OF THE MONTH you might as well get as many shots in as you can. You need to CAMPAIGN for AOTM ... get out there and insult as many people as you can. GO FOR IT.

Someone gives you shit ... take em to the fucking woodshed.

Have some fun ... roll with it.

lmao

-cb

PS I'll be your campaign manager ... we will be sooooo obnoxious . Let me know , Pal ... there could be lots of laughs in it for us.

I'm IN!!!!!!!! Since I'm already the AOTM, let the games begin!!

Comment

what is a toll booth? i live in mississippi!

Comment

Rj

A WISE CHOICE RJ ... I'LL DRAFT A PRESS RELEASE IMMEDIATELY

-cb

Comment

Working...
                              X