• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the fuck was that trade vetoed?
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
      Why the fuck was that trade vetoed?

I just posted about it there. I have no idea as i wanted it to go through. I know Lovedoc was JUST there before me. I bet it was him!

Comment

Dan i would bet anything it was him because he's one spot and a couple points ahead of you. He will deny it but i think it was 100% him!

Comment

that little prick it was good for both mike and i, i dont see anything wrong with it

Comment

I don't think he thought it was good for him just a couple points ahead of you. He's been playing this dirty all year!

Comment

How many people need to veto the trade? It had to be more than him, right?

It wasn't me, by the way. I swear on a stack of betting slips.
              Every
              Villain
              Is
              Lemons

Comment

i'm sorry guys..it was me... I hit it by accident.. but, there was more people who vetoed it other than me... I think its around 5 or so

Comment

Accident. Yeah right!

P.S. It can't be 5 or so since there are only 8 in the league and me, Mike, Dan, and Mule are 4 that already said they didn't. It was going through tomm. until YOU vetoed it!

Comment

Please propose the trade again... If i didn't like it i would have vetoed it a couple days ago... I thought it was fair.. It was an honest mistake. Sorry again

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      Please propose the trade again... If i didn't like it i would have vetoed it a couple days ago... I thought it was fair.. It was an honest mistake. Sorry again
                      You're crazy!

You have to click on the trade, scroll over and click veto and you say that all happened by mistake? LIAR! :D

Comment

yes..i reviewed it again cause wanted to see the ranks... Believe me, when i clicked it and next thing you know it came up vetoed i yelled "OH SHIT". guys..please propose it again... Obviously i was the deciding factor.. Obviously other people voted for it.. If everyone keeps it the same it will go through

Comment

Something is getting fishy here

Comment

big M offer it again

Comment

Working...
                            X