Fantasy League Firesale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy League Firesale

Okay....i've given up. I've lost 20 points in less than a week and Chicago Blue is almost ready to pass me.

I'll trade anyone on my roster to anyone who promises to not let BigMike win.

He says mean and hurtful things about me and my team and it hurts my feelings and makes my shoes fall off.

And don't anyone veto any trades either.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Originally posted by rented mule
    Okay....i've given up. I've lost 20 points in less than a week and Chicago Blue is almost ready to pass me.

I'll trade anyone on my roster to anyone who promises to not let BigMike win.

He says mean and hurtful things about me and my team and it hurts my feelings and makes my shoes fall off.

And don't anyone veto any trades either.
    LOL

Mule, seriously, what happened to your team?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      LOL

Mule, seriously, what happened to your team?
      Nothing, really. I'm not all that concerned. The only major injury I have is Javy Lopez. If you look at the player rankings, I only had one offensive player who ranked higher than 250, last week, and that was Griffey and he was on my bench.

I just had everyone hit the wall all in one week.
      Every
      Villain
      Is
      Lemons

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
        Nothing, really. I'm not all that concerned. The only major injury I have is Javy Lopez. If you look at the player rankings, I only had one offensive player who ranked higher than 250, last week, and that was Griffey and he was on my bench.

I just had everyone hit the wall all in one week.
        I've felt that wall many times this year! I don't think my team has sniffed 3rd once. I've been on the verge but i have been stuck in 4th-5th ALL F-ING year long!

I can't believe BigMike is now running away with it in 1st!

I think his whole team is on steroids! :D

Comment

Hey I'll make a trade and promise not to let Big Mike win ( did anybody see Team America where the main guy was about to score with the main chick and she says if you could only promise me you want die we'd make love right now and he replies I promise I will never die ) I promise not to let Big Mike win ..... LOL.... that was the funniest movie line ever
          Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Originally posted by maadddog
            Hey I'll make a trade and promise not to let Big Mike win ( did anybody see Team America where the main guy was about to score with the main chick and she says if you could only promise me you want die we'd make love right now and he replies I promise I will never die ) I promise not to let Big Mike win ..... LOL.... that was the funniest movie line ever
            dog you are right there!

Catch his ass and don't let him win...... PLEASE!

Comment

Please don't allow BigMike to win as he was soooo arrogant in the draft. His draft team wasn't doing anything then he started dropping & adding players then poof he's at the top. I think he may have given us all some ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Please don't allow BigMike to win as he was soooo arrogant in the draft. His draft team wasn't doing anything then he started dropping & adding players then poof he's at the top. I think he may have given us all some ideas.
                I TOTALLY AGREE!

ARROGANT BASTARD! :D

Comment

Congrats to Big Mike... He talked the talk and is now walking the walk!! Big Mike, i will see you in about a month.. I finally know what to do with the pitchers and i have been gaining major ground... I'll be in the playoffs for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    Congrats to Big Mike... He talked the talk and is now walking the walk!! Big Mike, i will see you in about a month.. I finally know what to do with the pitchers and i have been gaining major ground... I'll be in the playoffs for sure!!!
                    Someone else is getting arrogant now

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      Someone else is getting arrogant now

How about this...if i win this league, you have to make me a MOD as soon as its over... Deal??

Comment

my team was hot....
                        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

How about this...if i win this league, you have to make me a MOD as soon as its over... Deal??
                          LOL

Comment

Hey Dumbass there are no playoffs and if you become a Mod i am leaving here to work for wiz!

Comment

Okay, enough nonsense. This thread was supposed to be about me.

Let's get re-focused.
                              Every
                              Villain
                              Is
                              Lemons

Comment

Working...
                              X