No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Eagles game Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the Eagles game Sunday?

I just got a ticket in section 204!!!!! Looking for some tailgating??

Big Mike,

Sorry we will not be able to attend....its just not our cup of tea..

Sincerely,

Manners and Politeness

Comment

You lost me on that one but thanks for replying!

Comment

WISH i could be there!! u a lucky person. philly is the best place to be for any game BUT a playoff!!! enjoy!! they will be going NUTS for sure. im from west deptford twp. just across the river. been in fla. for 10 years. im a diehard EAGLE FAN!!!! root them in EAGLES 20- 17 falcons cover
        jjoneill

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
          Big Mike,

Sorry we will not be able to attend....its just not our cup of tea..

Sincerely,

Manners and Politeness
          that is great!!!

Comment

What the fuck am I missing here? I'm gone for 4 months and everyone goes wacko?

Comment

Manners and Politness

Welcome home Mike

Comment

what's up BigMike. I'd go, but I'll be at the REAL game. I have Steelers Season Tickets.

Good Luck to your Eagles!!

Comment

Big Mike, its just alittle comedy bud....Welcome home..thanks for all your service

Comment

I have season tickets. I sit in section 236. I'll be there by 8:00
                    2010: 23-12 +37.8
                    2011: 4-0 + 20
                    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Mike,

Say hello to Howard for me if you get to the WIP tent..haha

I bet you guys are pumped. I have some friends living there and they are besides themselves..

Hope they win, I got a strange feeling about this game though. The big boy better open the playbook this time around..

GL

Comment

This is finally going to be the year!
                        2010: 23-12 +37.8
                        2011: 4-0 + 20
                        09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

If anyone is looking for tickets to the Atlanta/Philadelphia NFC Championship Game, a buddy of mine from jersey has a pair of great seats for sale in section 228 row 9 on the isle on EBay. I am thousands of miles away (and not an Eagles fan) but if anyone wants to go to the game, the tickets are not that expensive for a conference championship game. Figured I would let you guys know that tickets are available!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:EF:US:1

OBE
                          OBE

Comment

As of now, I am not going since I do not have tickets. However, I will looking on Saturday for tickets for sure since I am assuming there will be a ton available. With the storm coming in Sat night, prices are going to drop very very quickly. By game time, they will be going for a little above face value

This is, if the blizzard hits. If no snow, I will be watching it at McGillins

Comment

Originally posted by wallstreet
                              Mike,

Say hello to Howard for me if you get to the WIP tent..haha

I bet you guys are pumped. I have some friends living there and they are besides themselves..

Hope they win, I got a strange feeling about this game though. The big boy better open the playbook this time around..

GL
                              Wallstreet a MOD? What is this place coming to? Just kidding, I'll say hi to that dope Eskin for you. I think Andy is finally opening the play book, he took numerous shots down the field last week and they turned out to be big plays.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X