This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Hysteria & Dirty Laundry :

Isnt it odd how they seem to march to the same tune , since man invented the wheel or found water to his liking he has often found himself susceptible to each concept .

Joining Hysteria has found its mark in history many times from the first dates of recorded times to the current moments of Islamic terror . Its easy enough to do if your inclined and the Spanish Inquisition right down to Osama Bin Laden has found that there will never be shortages of willing souls to carry out the mindless aims of others .

Joining Dirty Laundry follows the same principle in essence from the preverbial "water cooler " retoric to personal agendas , its extremely easy to find willing participants who can be played like a four string banjo to meet and carry out the mindless aims of others .

Which brings me to the reason for this post !

I have watched and been watched ( ) , I have listened and been listened too ( ) . And the respect I have for members here is limited to thier willingness to not be a part of the problem , like the 600 posted members who have tossed out less than 5 plays in thier time here but seem to have opinions on everything but the games themselves . This in itself speaks far louder than words themselves to me and furthers my stance as to thier actually validity . It was recently brought up yesterday by a valued member of the amount of posters who have so much to offer in the arena of " Our Members " , but nearly nothing in what " Most of Us " are here for and thats wagering and how to go about it in a winning manor !

I would ponder to guess that this post will find one of those poor lost souls who will offer his opinion on my intellect or lack thereof . And those are the ones of which I speak , as they are willing to offer not a games insight but thier own " Dr. Fraiser Crane " attitudes to enlighten our day to something I can personally do without .

Its a given that if we want to make friends at this stage of our lives we can certainly find other sources than the internet that are far more productive and far more endearing .

In closing I ask this of others , try to find it in your heart to see the good that each member offers but never close your mind to the fact that everyone here has issues that none of us are aware of , or knowingly in control of ! Its not going to hurt to ignore things that are none of your business in the first place , unless you have hidden agendas

Good Day , and I just love the way this place is slam full of optimism cause it really goes a long way in helping me choose a total

Think About It ?

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Amazing Grace.

What brilliant clarity!
    Hold the presses on the Nobel !!
    Where are "thier"(sic) copied picks??

Cut and Paste.
    MemphisMafia
    ~* Number Expropriate *~

Mass Hysteria & Dirty Laundry :
    Isnt it odd how they seem to march to the same tune , since man invented the wheel or found water to his liking he has often found himself susceptible to each concept .

Joining Hysteria has found its mark in history many times from the first dates of recorded times to the current moments of Islamic terror . Its easy enough to do if your inclined and the Spanish Inquisition right down to Osama Bin Laden has found that there will never be shortages of willing souls to carry out the mindless aims of others .

Joining Dirty Laundry follows the same principle in essence from the preverbial "water cooler " retoric to personal agendas , its extremely easy to find willing participants who can be played like a four string banjo to meet and carry out the mindless aims of others .

I have watched and been watched ( ) , I have listened and been listened too ( ) . And the respect I have for members here is limited to thier willingness to not be a part of the problem , like the 600 posted members who have tossed out less than 5 plays in thier time here but seem to have opinions on everything but the games themselves . This in itself speaks far louder than words themselves to me and furthers my stance as to thier actually validity . It was recently brought up yesterday by a valued member of the amount of posters who have so much to offer in the arena of " Our Members " , but nearly nothing in what " Most of Us " are here for and thats wagering and how to go about it in a winning manor !

I would ponder to guess that this post will find one of those poor lost souls who will offer his opinion on my intellect or lack thereof . And those are the ones of which I speak , as they are willing to offer not a games insight but thier own " Dr. Fraiser Crane " attitudes to enlighten our day to something I can personally do without .

Its a given that if we want to make friends at this stage of our lives we can certainly find other sources than the internet that are far more productive and far more endearing .

In closing I ask this of others , try to find it in your heart to see the good that each member offers but never close your mind to the fact that everyone here has issues that none of us are aware of , or knowingly in control of ! Its not going to hurt to ignore things that are none of your business in the first place , unless you have hidden agendas

Good Day , and I just love the way this place is slam full of optimism cause it really goes a long way in helping me choose a total

Think About It ?

***MMM***

Comment

Hooked my first bait fish on one cast

Comment

Gotcha

Fantastic grasp of the history of man.
        The invention of the wheel through
        the 21st century without pictures.

Excellent use of a television psychologist to
        bang home another brilliant point
        Untethered ego on the loose.

Now let's cut and paste some of "your" winners for the boys.

P.S. ..."Thier" is spelled their outside of the doghouse.

Comment

You Epitomize :

All of which was spoken above :

And a nerve must have been struck when you laid your eyes upon this statement , cause #1 you just had to be negative and be the first fool to launch himself away from its core meaning and #2 it fits you as well as anyone here .

Lifes simple pleasures are what we manage to give eachother for the sake of giving FastBreak , and if all you have to offer us is shit then so be it . Its a shame and I pity you for being a follower ( ) instead of seeing things in your own clear light with your own clear mind . And since you have neither and its very understood that your ship switching tendencies to wit :

FastBreak
          BettorsChat Veteran

Memphis Mafia
          Dear MMM,

I have mostly been a lurker ....following your plays since last October.
          I ,like other members of this forum, have immense respect for your knowledge and experience at the "fine art" of prognostication.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          When you post in the following format (SEE BELOW).....I say to myself,..." Yes, that makes perfect sense...".

EXAMPLE:
          Iona @ Manhattan - 14 ( 143.5 )
          Play : Going out on a limb here and taking Iona + 14.5* , they usually hang tough as indicated by thier avgs.

Iona : 6-14 / 8-11 ats / 68.9 pts per / - 12.6 roadie / - 4.6 avg / avg score 70 to 75 / ranking 67

Manhattan : 17-4 / 10-10-1 ats / 72.1 pts per / + 11.0 home / + 10.1 avg / avg score 73 to 63 / ranking 86

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          The fact that you are willing to take the time to share your plays and how you arrive at your choice does not go unappreciated from this forum member. Your mention of the importance of confidence in keeping winners in tow was interesting. I have never seen this expressed before.

I will also be at the Bradley Center for the NCAABB games in March. It would be both my pleasure and honor to meet you.

Thanks for the knowledge and love you bring to this board day in and day out.

You bring this forum up a notch everytime you post!

Thanks for the sunshine,
          FastBreak

Last edited by FastBreak on 02-14-2004 at 02:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Those same tendencies will always find you in search of another Memphis or any number members to follow as your posts in the service section shine britely to the unwavering eye in your quest .

Since you cant add elsewhere to this thread and show the endearment you had when your pockets where being tightened then just find it in your heart to search for another ass to stick your nose up and leave me be !

And let it be known that my effort to show everyone what we need to be looking for here at this site has failed and closing this thread wouldnt hurt my feelings one bit .

Good Day & Good Bye

Comment

Memphis

Why do you post this nonsence and jibberish day in and day out.

Don't you have anything better to do?

How about get a job or boyfriend or something!!!!

It's getting OLD and VERY draining on EVERYBODY!!!!

Mike

Comment

shame on you...

Move out of your room full of mirrors.
              Any positive comments on my part were pre "Cut
              and Paste" MMM.

You have no sense of pride.
              Anyone who "steals and posts" plays as their own....
              then shamelessly tries to crawl out of it deserves
              no respect from the forum.
              Once a fraud always a fraud.

Snip away.

Comment

people that attempt to prove they are better then everyone else via the internet, will 90% of the time just be trash.

real knows real, and MMM you look unfamilar

...my fault, my number of posts does not warrant me speaking

*TBC*
                The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Comment

yea ur amazing

Profile of MemphisMafia

Daily Records Pending Picks

Member of ********* Since 3/13/02
                  Home Page None listed

Show Rankings For: MLB NFL NCAAF NBA NHL NCAAB MLBX NFLX CFL ARENA WNBA All Sports

Baseball (MLB)

Current Season
                  Record Percent Units Ranking
                  ATS Picks 406-335-1 54.79% +1920 470 of 3450
                  O/U Picks 380-367-36 50.87% -14600 2619 of 2808
                  All Picks 786-702-37 52.82% -12680 2956 of 3502

if you want my plays tonight i can e mail them to you so you can paste them here

oops there goes my number of posts again. that will be it....

***TBC***
                  The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Comment

Working...
                  X