Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I have to post picks Wayne? Can't I contribute in other ways? Time/pitching changes, answering a posters questions, asking for a fellow member's plays, encouraging, etc. Aren't I allowed to express my opinion, even if it disagrees, in a respectful manner? Maybe I should start posting a few plays and starting trouble and cursing out other posters. Or starting polls to stir a pot. Would that be acceptable? No it wouldn't. BC owns the site, BC will do whatever he wants with HIS site. Regardless of my OPINION on the subject. Wayne I have NO issues with you or BC on the subject, but I should be allowed to say what I want.
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

You are absolutely correct john!

The problem is that we have noticed you always seem to take up for the other side of us when we are dealing with a problem here......ALWAYS and if you don't believe it i will bring up some old threads later when i have the time to prove it to be true.

Comment

i strongly feel neither should be banned, this is a forum w/ a lot goin on, if ya dont like a certain part or a thread then dont read or even worry bout it go bout your normal business, i find it entertainin so why should it be taken away from those that like it?....no one is forced to read the threads bout ty or east coast so if ya dont like it then stay the hell away and it should not effect u at all.....plus who cares if the contest was real it created some excitment and also showed that these services suck anyway and proved the cappers who post for free (MMM, EZ, Homer, etc....) are way better....they should be allowed to stay others that dont like can ignore.....i dont like a lot of things that doesnt mean others arent allowed to

Comment

Originally posted by djlivejive
          i strongly feel neither should be banned, this is a forum w/ a lot goin on, if ya dont like a certain part or a thread then dont read or even worry bout it go bout your normal business, i find it entertainin so why should it be taken away from those that like it?....no one is forced to read the threads bout ty or east coast so if ya dont like it then stay the hell away and it should not effect u at all.....plus who cares if the contest was real it created some excitment and also showed that these services suck anyway and proved the cappers who post for free (MMM, EZ, Homer, etc....) are way better....they should be allowed to stay others that dont like can ignore.....i dont like a lot of things that doesnt mean others arent allowed to
          It is some of our jobs here TO read ALL the threads and if someone is full of shit or simply lying it's up to us (me) to put a stop to it before a "Newbie" signs up here and doesn't know what's really going on. They than sign up and get screwed or taken or deceived or lied to and we will not let people be "Predators" here when they are trying to use other members here as their financial feed.

Plain & Simple. We want people to come here knowing all and every are LEGIT. It is funny to some but painful to others that get caught up in it.

GL DJ

Wayne

Comment

savage,

I was reading all of these posts here and saw where you were talking about how everyone breaks the law here. I haven't even bothered to read the other posts after that. Just because we may be doing thing illigal (even though I dont because I'm in nevada now ) Doesn't mean that it makes it okay for people to lie and cheat us. Gambling is a victumless crime. If you are going to hurt anybody it's yourself. SO WHAT that people break the law and placea bet offshore. It's not even really made clear that it's illigal or not. That doesn't give the right for people to lie and cheat to us. And I'm not even saying that anyone is, as they could be telling the truth.

This is really stupid I hope that baseballnut isnt east coast, but I guess there is no way to know for sure online.

Comment

markman

Now wait a minute, I was a service for about a week, nothing more, nothing less.. You seem to be confused by the lies being posted by the scum of this board....
              I asked for proof many times, what does east coast post? the same lies over and over... He has no proof, if he did I'm sure he would post it, don't you think??????
              All I did was ask for proof this challenge was for real, no more, no less.....
              These two had their tail feathers ruffled about someone asking if it was for real......

Savage as far as "other members" using profanity, vulgar language, calling me an assbag, cocksucker, what do you call that???
              You must think you are one hell of a defense attorney, cause you just keep this thing going no matter how many times you are proven WRONG......
              Just drop it!!!!!!!!
              No, you can't, your client is looking guilty as hell and you won't stand for that.....

Comment

Wiz-as far as vulgar language, the comment was directed at everyone not just you.
                Your allegations that "my client"(absurd allegation-I am just giving a point of view based on the FACTS and not hearsay and unsubstantantiated information and not a defense person for anyone) is looking guilty is very subjective on your part, and say what you want you or no one else has proved anything.
                All the namecalling by everyone, the innuendos, and just about everything else proves nothing , and thus to me everything is unproven gossip.
                I would love to have a real judge look at the so-called facts here and make a judgment based on that and the charges leveled.
                I would personally give out a "GOY" that the judge would say that there is insufficient evidence to show there was a conspiracy and insufficient evidence to show that the $100000 money was not real.
                This has nothing to do with my own personal views whether the money was real or not or whether EC and Nutt are the same person;I am talking only about the real evidence of which I concluded there is very little.

Comment

markman

You trying to tell me something?
                  Have some balls and say what is on your mind.....
                  See, the difference between you and I is, I say what is on my mind...
                  Grow some balls....
                  Wait, don't even bother......I'm done with this shit.......
                  You add so much to this forum, you can have it......

I'm done

Comment

savage

Who really gives a rats ass about a judge???
                    Is that what you want to be here, the judge???
                    The FACTS the way you see them, ever think some one may see them differently?
                    Good, you can have it, I'm all done here....
                    You keep the fire going, when this forum is distroyed, I'm sure you will be happy....
                    good bye!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by wizardofoddz; 06-02-2004, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Wizard

Hey Wiz - You stick around .. You're a contributor ....

The dead heads ... the ones who do nothing around here but waste time ... argue over meaningless things .. and get on everyone's friggin' nerves ... LET THEM GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ... Maybe they should go to law school .

But again ... you have a place here so please strongly consider staying .

Hunch here is that slowly but surely there will be more than just 2 characters banned ..... weeding out the dead wood will be inevitable.

Sooner or later It's going to boil down to simply " Earn or Walk "

Comment

Savage1=Ty gaston

Both of these people go on Blah,Blah Blah and when Ty is about to be out or on a bad roll Savage 1 defends him. This is a joke and I think his name should be on the poll as well because something smells like fish here and I'm not fishing!! I do my best to add or contribute when I can and the under in game one on Sunday Lakers/Pistons is ripe. I know I posted it as Kings/Pistons in the finals some time ago and I was wrong but I have a very strong feeling that the Kings are not there for a reason that I can not see or understand yet.

P.S. Savage1 I tried to join your coin flip club when you were busy bashing Ty but I could not connect to that web site.

Comment

Cb40-Maybe you should take it a step further and say Savage1=Ty Gaston=East Coast=BaseballNut, and that all conversations online are just one person talking to himself. lol
                          ps Re: the "coinflip" -if you read the post, you will see it came out Pacers and Under, which was the winning combination.
                          As a matter of fact since my good old 1957 Franklin Half Dollar has gone an outstanding 91--12 in the last 103 coin flips, I was seriously thinking about starting a appropriate $.50 1 pick a day for 10 days winner take all challenge.
                          At least in this instance, there probably won't be any dispute over whether the $.50 is real money or not.
                          ps And yes if I should lose, the winner will receive the one and only 1957 Franklin Half Dollar cited rather than just some any old other $.50 piece.
                          Last edited by savage1; 06-03-2004, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Seriouly BC

This thread needs to be closed. WOW this is still going on. We all had our say, and BC gave his verdict. We all need to respect his verdict if we want to be part of the site. Whether we agree or not with BC's decision, at least he took the initiave to put an end to this. Lets carry on.

Wiz- I got balls. Anyone can be a Mike Tyson bad ass behind the screen. You come out screaming like you're some bad ass on a computer. No need for me to show balls here. I'm not a child needing attention. I too can scream and yell and call on people behind a computer screen. Like Evander Holyfield said, "it's the loud mouths you know you can knock out, but it's the quiet ones you know are the ones that really know how to fight."

Comment

Working...
                            X