This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: East Coast/Ty Gaston

To Ban or not to Ban. That is the question.
    Ty Gaston?
    5.97%
    East Coast?
    1.49%
    Both?
    50.75%
    Let them stay!
    41.79%

Let the Members decide!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 06-01-2004, 10:29 PM.

Comment

EC lost another Crippler, Detroit -4.5...........That should speak for itself...
      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

I voted to keep them only because I find their posts funny but if they are banned to save MMM then ban their asses!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
          I voted to keep them only because I find their posts funny but if they are banned to save MMM then ban their asses!
          MMM, has no reason to leave and i'm not sure that's what she meant. People need to realize that the arguing is down in the sports service forum and not the regular discussion.

Comment

Let them stay.

Half the problem is that some other members agitate the pot and make it 100X worse.

It cant be their fault for some of the responses many here make.

I say someone has to be bigger in this situation, handle things responsibly and I am sorry to say that some members here are coming up quite small with their responses.

Comment

I agree with Wallstreet.
              Even if the contest was not on the level, some of the vile language, namecalling, innuendos, etc. on both sides fueled the flames, and in my estimation if you are going to ban or suspend anyone, then all must be punsihed equally.
              There was no impartial jury in this and to simply arbitrarily decide to ban anyone based on twhat has been presenteds(or in this case lack of thereof) is wrong and as stated in my other posts is undemocratic.
              Strict rules must be set up and adhered to for the future.
              I mean is it so terible if Ty and ECoast post their plays and ads in the appropriate place/
              Play em or buy em if you like or ignore and don't read them if that is to your liking, but don't take away freedom of speech.

Comment

I won't vote now. If the bet wasn't true I say ban them both. If it was legite keep them here. I know Ty wants to prove it and if he does they both stay.

Comment

Let them stay in the Sports Services where they belong.

Then one of the members should be assigned to post in their threads that they are both liars and no one else on this board should open their threads. Try to keep the views at the very least which should eventually drive them away.

Just my opinion. If not ban 'em.

Phil

Comment

Voted to ban both of them.
                    This shit is going to destroy this great forum and I don't think Ty or EC are worth this price!
                    Just my opinion.
                    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
                    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Until I receive some proof on the winnings in this contest both posters Ty Gaston and East Coast's posting privileges have been removed.

Comment

BC

Very Smart Move .... Now they'll come back at you and say it was a cash transaction in order to get over on you . That's not acceptable as proof.... but you already know that . LOL ... Bravo BC

Comment

Great Monte!
                          It was late, but not too late!

GB
                          You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
                          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Bettorschat-you should be ashamed of yourself for taking such an arbitrary action especially as there were no rules concerning this PRIOR to contest and since it has not been proven that the $100000 was bogus.
                            The burden of proof is on you, as in this country one is innocent until proven guilty.
                            You should really take a step back and read some of the other posts before doing this.
                            Why don't you ban everyone who used foul language and contributed to and incited the debacle (without proof )and ran personal attacks on those charged with the "high" crime?
                            You call this democracy? You are very selective on who you choose to ban.
                            Last edited by savage1; 06-02-2004, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              Until I receive some proof on the winnings in this contest both posters Ty Gaston and East Coast's posting privileges have been removed.
                              BC has made his decision and personally thats the final say. So Like I said last night. I know I'm far from the perfect person or anything and actually never plan to be. But "MOVE THE FUCK ON and remember its ABOUT WINNING MONEY PERIOD"

If this subject is all you come to this site for then I feel sorry for you and GO OUT AND GET A LIFE.
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                              X