No announcement yet.

Drunk Caller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no clue but i'm assuming he posted this here cuz it has to do with somebody on this site and he wants them to see this?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      I have no clue but i'm assuming he posted this here cuz it has to do with somebody on this site and he wants them to see this?
      lol Maybe someone who was most recently BANNED

That was what I thought about the ... uuh, outburst!

Dude REHAB

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        He's fine. We have been having beers together the last few Monday nights. He's a good ole boy and doing good.
        Gee Oh Bee ... nuff said!

Tell him LoneStar said to get back in the (yahoo) game... he's kinda taking the shiny off my trophy

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          I tried to press stalking charges when your axe murdering mug showed up tryin to friend me on FB.
          I grew tired of the legal BS it was to much of a pain in the ass so I just ignored.
          If you're on FB then you will need to be adding this site in the future as contests will be held on there where you will post your picks. So the Jokes on you. :slapping:

No it was not a random call as the asshole called before leaving a stupid message, but this time he forgot to block his number.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            Why are you sharing this with us?
            Why does it upset you?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              The person is a coward! Second time calling me. This time I was available to answer and the guy was either drunk or on drugs. When I told him about pressing charges he asked me to repeat what I said and when I did that was the end of the conversation to which I added whose the fucking pussy now.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

XO communications. It appears to be in the area of the Chicken Ranch....

That's what you get when you leave your number in the men's bathroom!!
                You got the number wrong as its a cellular phone business.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                  The conversation holds the answer. Nobody presses charges unless some serious stuff was said. Monte is hiding something
                  Not hiding anything it's the 2nd time this bitch has called me.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    Spend more time fixing the damn site and less time worrying about someone calling u.

Ps is this thread even real???
                    I have spent hours upon hours per day trying to get stuff fixed. I cannot control when things are done as I don't know how to do updates. And if you don't know what you're doing then you can't update it yourself and I'm not about to go experimenting with updating this site.

And yes, this thread is real. Someone trying to be a tough guy behind a phone. Same thing happened with Ty Gaston a long time ago. Some of you should remember that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      If you're on FB then you will need to be adding this site in the future as contests will be held on there where you will post your picks. So the Jokes on you. :slapping:

No it was not a random call as the asshole called before leaving a stupid message, but this time he forgot to block his number.
                      Dude ......what the fuck are you talking about??? Seriously!!!
                      You mean to tell me you are gonna link up this site to FB? When is that gonna occur 2018???
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Monte have you ever taken customer service seminars?

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                          Monte have you ever taken customer service seminars?
                          No, I haven't but I have a book regarding Customer Service. Believe me I know what Customer Service is all about. Just, because I posted this thread was I thought some might find it interesting. I guess not though.

Comment

Why does it upset you?
                            Email me monte, I'm dead serious, let me buy this site from you, or co own it.
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              Email me monte, I'm dead serious, let me buy this site from you, or co own it.
                              He won't sell it...I tried. I hope u do buy it. Couldnt possibly be run any worse than it is now.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

God monte please don't. I would rather see cashmoney trade you a 7-11 for it. At least he can have a conversation with you, even if he doesn't like you. Good, bad or indifferent!

Comment

Working...
                                X