Appropriate Dating Site Chat ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck this weirdo bitch ............

I am liberal and introverted. I am a feminist, which means I expect to be treated as an equal (and I always pay my way). I am childfree, an atheist and a vegan. I am looking for a man who shares my characteristics and interests.

I am absolutely NOT interested in: hunters, trappers, fishermen, Republicans, “pro-lifers”, religious fanatics, creationists, annti-vaccinations activists, ufologists, smokers, illegal drug users, fathers or couch potatoes!

To guys who just want to "hook up", don't even bother contacting me!

********************** My response to her ( havent heard back yet)

I believe you are on the wrong website. You should either be on the Planned Parenthood site if you are looking for someone child-free or the DNC website for kooks, krazies, cake batterers, hippo washers, Giraffe genitalia scrubbers, global warming- a cooking utensil for campers.

Maybe you'll get lucky and have your asshole pierced by a carrot (vegans love carrots) at one of those protests you so believe in with all the other non working, want everything for free, Insane Asylum graduates you so proudly represent

Matter of fact, in your honor, Im going to go outside, light up my grill, throw on a nice Porterhouse steak, grill it to a medium rare, sit at my table with the A/C blowing. Its so cold, Im going to get my Mink coat and wrap it around me as I enjoy my hunk of cow while wearing my hat with the deer antlers from the deer I shot while masterbating to a chipmunk last fall.

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Well. I got a response back from her.

She said if I dont believe in global warming, click on this link and read the true facts. The link was to the Huffington Post

I replied back: MONTE, IS THAT YOU ?? !!!!!

Comment

Comment

Bump for update!!!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
            Well. I got a response back from her.

She said if I dont believe in global warming, click on this link and read the true facts. The link was to the Huffington Post

I replied back: MONTE, IS THAT YOU ?? !!!!!

Comment

How is this not an All time classic? This is some of the funniest shit written anywhere!!!

We miss ya pol!!!

Comment

I met this Bosnian woman. She teaches English in High School. Nice sexy accent. We met on a Thursday, had a drink. Calls me up Saturday morning, asks me to go hiking. I said yes. If I'm getting into the panties, I have to sacrifice. Went for a quick hike and then off to walk around another small town. While walking around town, we are feeling each other up, stopping and kissing in front of houses, stores and who knows what else. Later that night we had a few drinks but she wouldn't let me in. her or her house. Next morning she calls and asks if I want to come up and find something to do. I said yes. We go out to a store and then back to her house to watch a movie. When the movie is over, we start where we left off in the neighborhood. She asks if I want to go in the bedroom and make love to her. I didnt refuse. We jump into bed and I proceed to fuck her and eat her out for over 6 hours. I leave and go home. Next day I text her from work to say hi but dont get a response. The following day I say hi and no response. I finally get a text asking if she could call me. I said yes. She calls and starts to say how she doesnt want to respond to my texts because its so impersonal and she doesnt know me. I responded by saying "I'm the guy who spent over 6 hours in your pussy" !! She then starts crying and says "thats different". I said "ok, thanks" and hung up.

Moral of the story - I dont know. Women are fucked up !!

Comment

You got that right brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                    I met this Bosnian woman. She teaches English in High School. Nice sexy accent. We met on a Thursday, had a drink. Calls me up Saturday morning, asks me to go hiking. I said yes. If I'm getting into the panties, I have to sacrifice. Went for a quick hike and then off to walk around another small town. While walking around town, we are feeling each other up, stopping and kissing in front of houses, stores and who knows what else. Later that night we had a few drinks but she wouldn't let me in. her or her house. Next morning she calls and asks if I want to come up and find something to do. I said yes. We go out to a store and then back to her house to watch a movie. When the movie is over, we start where we left off in the neighborhood. She asks if I want to go in the bedroom and make love to her. I didnt refuse. We jump into bed and I proceed to fuck her and eat her out for over 6 hours. I leave and go home. Next day I text her from work to say hi but dont get a response. The following day I say hi and no response. I finally get a text asking if she could call me. I said yes. She calls and starts to say how she doesnt want to respond to my texts because its so impersonal and she doesnt know me. I responded by saying "I'm the guy who spent over 6 hours in your pussy" !! She then starts crying and says "thats different". I said "ok, thanks" and hung up.

Moral of the story - I dont know. Women are fucked up !!
                    6 minutes may not been enough

Comment

Working...
                    X