No announcement yet.

Casey Anthony Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed... Google chloroform... One option is how to make chloroform... Click on it....
    All the info you would need... Then hit print... Printer prints the info and you never have to go back to the website again....

Not saying she did this but one search is all you need...

Comment

• ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida judge says that Casey Anthony must pay almost $100,000 in law enforcement costs for investigating the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Judge Belvin Perry's ruling Thursday was well short of the more than $500,000 that prosecutors and law enforcement agencies in Orlando were seeking.

Anthony was acquitted in July on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee. But the 25-year-old was convicted of four counts of lying to authorities. She told officers a baby sitter had the child. Authorities later learned the baby sitter never existed, but the investigation drained manpower.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida judge says that Casey Anthony must pay almost $100,000 in law enforcement costs for investigating the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Judge Belvin Perry's ruling Thursday was well short of the more than $500,000 that prosecutors and law enforcement agencies in Orlando were seeking.

Anthony was acquitted in July on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee. But the 25-year-old was convicted of four counts of lying to authorities. She told officers a baby sitter had the child. Authorities later learned the baby sitter never existed, but the investigation drained manpower.

She still got off way to easy.I hope everyday people treat her like shit.Every time she goes out to dinner I hope they spit in her food.Everytime she goes shopping I hope they leave that ink sensor on it and the bitch has to go back to the store and get them to remove it.I hope every guy that screws her from now on pulls out and hits her in the eye.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
        X