Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golfer's swing starts a 25 acre fire in California!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    Um, no thanks, I don't roll that way, but whatever works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      A 3 handicapper getting lessons from a guy on the internet.I will never live this down
      Looks like you give me 2 a side, someday when you get over this fettish with other mens balls, I'll make my way down there and kick your ass!

Comment

Looks like you give me 2 a side, someday when you get over this fettish with other mens balls, I'll make my way down there and kick your ass!
        Beers on me regardless of the ass whipping

Comment

I played last night for only my 3rd time this year.The divorce and hot summer has kept me off the course.I jump out of the car and go straight to the tee box.Front 9 I start out double,double,bogey,double,par,par,bogey and par to shoot 44. I felt better about how i hit the ball on the last couple holes so I told one of the guys I needed to shoot 35 on the back to shoot in the 70's.Birdie 10,TRIPLE Bogey 11 and then went birdie,birdie,par,par,birdie,par and par to shoot 35.How up and down was that round

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            I played last night for only my 3rd time this year.The divorce and hot summer has kept me off the course.I jump out of the car and go straight to the tee box.Front 9 I start out double,double,bogey,double,par,par,bogey and par to shoot 44. I felt better about how i hit the ball on the last couple holes so I told one of the guys I needed to shoot 35 on the back to shoot in the 70's.Birdie 10,TRIPLE Bogey 11 and then went birdie,birdie,par,par,birdie,par and par to shoot 35.How up and down was that round
            I hope you pressed the bets on the 12 tee box.

Comment

Those fires out in California can be devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                Those fires out in California can be devastating.
                Especially if they spread to the Greens and/or Fairways!!!

Comment

There is no way this dude started that fire with his swing. I'll bet he threw a cig. butt or cigar and walked away.

If he started it with his swing, I'll bet Taylor Made's Burner Bubble will come out with a commercial saying their club started it
                  He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Especially if they spread to the Greens and/or Fairways!!!

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                    X