nashville flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruff ruff

and i like dogs too JOE-LOL !!!! PS-GUYS IRONMAN IS A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER-WHEN YOU ARE PACKING SOMETHING LIKE MARVIN-"which looks like a babys arm with an apple on the end of it"-WELL THEN YOU ARE LOOKING TO STICK YOUR POLE IN A HOLE NOT PEOPLE..........signed paul harvey-GOOD DAY !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

wayne, I know you didn't mean to. you're one of my favorite people on this site, and one of the classiest.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
        wayne, I know you didn't mean to. you're one of my favorite people on this site, and one of the classiest.
        thanks gm......

Comment

bump for anyone who has not seen this video !!

Comment

Incredible! How sad at the lack of coverage by the national media.

Comment

nashville is a nightmare to drive through right now-if you are travelling-AVOID !!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Incredible! How sad at the lack of coverage by the national media.
                I couldn't agree more!
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

The list could go on and on about the differences between this and Katrina. They are not even in the same ball park in terms of casualties and decisions that needed to be made on the go. With Katrina not acting upon it in a timely manner cost many many people their lives. Nashville is obviously a more affluent City than New Orleans and good for them that they could take care of themselves. I agree this story did not get much attention.

This articles gives some ideas about why

Why the Media Ignored the Nashville Flood - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com

Comment

The list could go on and on about the differences between this and Katrina. They are not even in the same ball park in terms of casualties and decisions that needed to be made on the go. With Katrina not acting upon it in a timely manner cost many many people their lives. Nashville is obviously a more affluent City than New Orleans and good for them that they could take care of themselves. I agree this story did not get much attention.

Comment

Originally posted by violivei12 View Post

THANKS BROTHER-good read !!

Comment

Working...
                      X