nashville flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nashville flood

guys-i think my city stayed pretty cool during the flood-check this out........signed the ironman !!!! !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

thats the titans stadium and grand ole opry underwater !!

Comment

WOW ... That is incredible Chunger ...

Thanks for sharing that

Comment

Wait, wait, wait, hold on, wait a minute...... you mean it is possible for a city in the United States to flood and the President is not held personally responsible. Its possible that citiznes must flee to an NFL stadium because they are too damn lazy to protect their own lives days before, women and young girls are raped in said stadium, citizens steal and vandalize stores, and citizens cry on national news stations for government funds (tax payer money) to pay for the very same items they are too damn lazy to work for in the first place? Wow......! Who knew?

MY prayers go out to the strong and true American spirit that still exists in Tennessee.
        5* 0-0
        4* 0-0
        3* 1-0
        2* 1-0
        1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by bwade210 View Post
          wait, wait, wait, hold on, wait a minute...... You mean it is possible for a city in the united states to flood and the president is not held personally responsible. Its possible that citiznes must flee to an nfl stadium because they are too damn lazy to protect their own lives days before, women and young girls are raped in said stadium, citizens steal and vandalize stores, and citizens cry on national news stations for government funds (tax payer money) to pay for the very same items they are too damn lazy to work for in the first place? Wow......! Who knew?

My prayers go out to the strong and true american spirit that still exists in tennessee.

not even 30 min till it turned political
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            not even 30 min till it turned political
            i don't think he meant it politically speaking jerry,that was sort of the main point of the video-that the people of tennessee did not go nutball,looting and robbing,etc....in the aftermath of one of the worst natural disasters ever in tennessee !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              i don't think he meant it politically speaking jerry,that was sort of the main point of the video-that the people of tennessee did not go nutball,looting and robbing,etc....in the aftermath of one of the worst natural disasters ever in tennessee !!
              There is a big difference with the people that was effected by Katrina and the floods in Nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                There is a big difference with the people that was effected by Katrina and the floods in Nashville.
                Exactly!
                5* 0-0
                4* 0-0
                3* 1-0
                2* 1-0
                1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                  agreed buddy 100 percent,all of these natural disasters are awful,no matter what the scale-GOODNIGHT GUYS !!
                  PS-this was no katrina but in 55 years i have lived in tenny,worst thing i have ever witnessed,the damage will be in the billions !!

Comment

agreed buddy 100 percent,all of these natural disasters are awful,no matter what the scale-GOODNIGHT GUYS !!
                    PS-this was no katrina but in 55 years i have lived in tenny,worst thing i have ever witnessed,the damage will be in the billions !!
                    you just take care up there brother, of course there was a difference ?, 1 was a hurricane....and in tenny it is flooding, from rain, but like you said, they are all natural disasters and they are all awful.

you know where i live, south fla, trust me i could go on and on about hurricanes all day, it's not so much the disaster but how prepared is the area where you live for the disaster. take care brother.

Comment

Originally posted by bwade210 View Post
                      Wait, wait, wait, hold on, wait a minute...... you mean it is possible for a city in the United States to flood and the President is not held personally responsible. Its possible that citiznes must flee to an NFL stadium because they are too damn lazy to protect their own lives days before, women and young girls are raped in said stadium, citizens steal and vandalize stores, and citizens cry on national news stations for government funds (tax payer money) to pay for the very same items they are too damn lazy to work for in the first place? Wow......! Who knew?

MY prayers go out to the strong and true American spirit that still exists in Tennessee.
                      I frequent both place, those two cities have little in common except for being in the south, and both are music cities. The Big Easy has a lot more poor people, hence the reason the couldn't jump in their SUVs and head up to the lake house to wait out the storm. I have a friend that's staying with me that's from Nashville cause his house is under water. I hope things turn around soon up there.
                      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                        I frequent both place, those two cities have little in common except for being in the south, and both are music cities. The Big Easy has a lot more poor people, hence the reason the couldn't jump in their SUVs and head up to the lake house to wait out the storm. I have a friend that's staying with me that's from Nashville cause his house is under water. I hope things turn around soon up there.
                        didnt mean for this thread to spin off like this-AGREED 100 PERCENT,LOTS MORE POVERTY AND CRIME IN THE BIG EASY,BUT NASHVILLE HAS LOTS OF PEOPLE NOT MAKING IT ALSO,AND OUR MURDER RATE IS NOT VERY GOOD-anyway guys these things are just awful regardless-the video was awesome although i don't think thats a good word for it-love everyone here and nashville is no better than any other city-bad and good people in all cities !!!! .............sincerely the ironman-apologies for putting a tennessee spin on this thread early-ironman loves all humans !!!!

Comment

everybody enjoy-"ONCE AGAIN A BAD WORD" OR CHECK OUT THE VIDEO-THATS RIVERFRONT PARK WHERE THEY HOLD THE BIG FIREWORK CELEBRATION EVERY 4TH-UNDER WATER-AT ONE POINT YOU COULD SEE NOTHING BUT THE TOPS OF THE FLAGS WAVING-IT WAS FUCKING UNREAL !!

Comment

tenny rednecks were out swimming in this stuff with oil,gas-sewage-it was fucking sad,one girl was throwing a fishing line in a parking lot,the guy on the news asked her what she was going to catch and she tells him a beer can-there are idiots everywhere guys !!

Comment

didnt mean for this thread to spin off like this-AGREED 100 PERCENT,LOTS MORE POVERTY AND CRIME IN THE BIG EASY,BUT NASHVILLE HAS LOTS OF PEOPLE NOT MAKING IT ALSO,AND OUR MURDER RATE IS NOT VERY GOOD-anyway guys these things are just awful regardless-the video was awesome although i don't think thats a good word for it-love everyone here and nashville is no better than any other city-bad and good people in all cities !!!! .............sincerely the ironman-apologies for putting a tennessee spin on this thread early-ironman loves all humans !!!!
                              bump !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X