Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Pet Peeve Other Drivers Do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having to wear a seatbelt

Signed

Spark
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

I hate when people don't know where there going and they keep slowing down at every road to read the dam signs.Pull over and call someone or buy a map and get out of the way.

I also hate when I have to pass someone and than they speed up and tailgate me.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
        Why don't you get the Bingo Home Version and you won't have to be on the road so much?
        hahahahahaha

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
        Having to wear a seatbelt

Signed

Spark
        Actually I have been wearing it for about 4 months ... Sorta getting used to it now ...

Tired of being pulled over for not wearing it ...

I still say it is a ridiculous law ... To chose not to wear one is a Personal decision ... Not going to hurt anyone but myself ... Like a helmet on a motorcycle driver ...

Comment

Cocksuckers driving in the fast lane on the interstate, if you are going to do the speed limit, get in the fucking right lane idiot.

Man that pisses me off, nothing like being behind a douche lick in the left lane going 70 and a car right beside him going the same speed.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            Cocksuckers driving in the fast lane on the interstate, if you are going to do the speed limit, get in the fucking right lane idiot.

Man that pisses me off, nothing like being behind a douche lick in the left lane going 70 and a car right beside him going the same speed.
            Oh man, I'm the same damn way. If I wouldn't get in trouble for it, I'd be putting motherfuckers in the inside retaining wall left and right. Pieces of shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              hahahahahaha

Actually I have been wearing it for about 4 months ... Sorta getting used to it now ...

Tired of being pulled over for not wearing it ...

I still say it is a ridiculous law ... To chose not to wear one is a Personal decision ... Not going to hurt anyone but myself ... Like a helmet on a motorcycle driver ...

I agree, but to carry this point futher, Why in the hell make it a law that I have to put on a seat belt, but the School Bus that carries our children to and from school EVERY DAY is not required to have them -----INSANE!!!!
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Oh man, I'm the same damn way. If I wouldn't get in trouble for it, I'd be putting motherfuckers in the inside retaining wall left and right. Pieces of shit...

This from the Junior School of driving, thus his success
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

In my area of work around Washington DC driving is very dangerous, we have way too many DWA's and DWM's.

Driving while Asian

Driving while Mexican (many are illegal)

NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                  X