Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Pet Peeve Other Drivers Do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Pet Peeve Other Drivers Do??

Mine is #1 .... Someone pulls out in front of you ...

You are driving on a 2 lane highway ... 1 lane each way ... speed limit 50MPH say ... absolutely no traffic in front or behind you and someone decides to turn right in front of you going in your direction so you have to slow way down .... then they go 40MPH and you have the double yellow line so you can not pass for miles ... OMG ...

Just allow me to go by and you can turn on this street and go as slow as you want ... JUST DON'T TURN IN FRONT OF ME ..

Why pull out in front of me when there is no one behind me??? Pls answer me this question ...
    Pulling out in front of you
    13.33%
    Tailgaters
    13.33%
    Grooming While Driving
    3.33%
    Eating While Driving
    0.00%
    Not using Turn Signals
    10.00%
    Slowpokes in the Fast Lane
    33.33%
    The Cellular Phone User
    26.67%
    Road Rager
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Old People who drive real slow!

OOPS!

"CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      Old People who drive real slow!

OOPS!

Mavs, just the opposite here ... damn, pull the fvk over and let me by ... hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

You are driving on a 2 lane highway ... 1 lane each way ... speed limit 50MPH say ... absolutely no traffic in front or behind you and someone decides to turn right in front of you going in your direction so you have to slow way down .... then they go 40MPH and you have the double yellow line so you can not pass for miles ... OMG ...

Just allow me to go by and you can turn on this street and go as slow as you want ... JUST DON'T TURN IN FRONT OF ME ..

Why pull out in front of me when there is no one behind me??? Pls answer me this question ...

I feel your pain Joe .... SOB's can't wait 500 milliseconds for you to go by .... then they drive like 5mph under the speed limit to turn on the next fvckin' block ....
        There ought to be a law....

Comment

Let's say the speed limit is 55 ... a two lane road ... one in each direction ... and someone can't wait for you to go by before pulling out so they pull out in front of you and go 45 MPH and you can't get by because of the double yellow line. Then the speed limit drops to 30 and they STILL go 45 MPH. They can only go one speed?

Comment

slow drivers in the fast lane, and the people that drive at erratic speeds. For example, they are driving 60 in the fast lane, I pass them going 70-75, a couple minutes later I'm going to the same 70-75, and they fly up on me going 80.

Comment

I need to be able to select multiple answers

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                I need to be able to select multiple answers

I think I set it up where you can

Comment

I think I set it up where you can
                  I voted and left out Eating While Driving & road rager.

Comment

Slow drivers that seem lost and are on the cell phone. They are not paying attention to anything around them and they are talking on the phone driving 30 mph because they can't do 2 things at once. Drives me fucken crazy!!!!!!!!

Comment

No offense and i'm sorry BUT Women should be a choice on the list. I chose slow pokes and cell users but most times for me, it is a woman driver doing both. You can't even follow them through a parking lot because they get confused by their options and can't think straight while talking on the phone. By the time they find a spot, they have no clue how to park. I love women but they drive me fucken crazy on the road!

Comment

NASCAR Fans who get Road Rage when they cain't git to
                        Walmart fast enuff!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                          NASCAR Fans who get Road Rage when they cain't git to
                          Walmart fast enuff!!
                          Leave me out of this

Comment

number one pet peeve: Their choice to drive...if you are a bad driver, stay the fuck home.

It's amazing how clueless people are. The worst for me, is when someone is turning on to a 2 lane road, and they won't turn, if there are people in the 2nd lane over and the closest lane is totally open. There's 2 lanes for a reason twat, pull into the close one that no one is using...and yes, for some reason, women tend to be terrible drivers....they have ZERO common sense or they just choose not to care about what other people are doing.

And while i'm ranting. Why the fuck do people feel it neccesary to flash their lights at you? Like all of a sudden i'm going to be like...Oh man, I didn't think I was being an asshole, but now that you flashed your lights at me, it really made me think twice about driving 5 miles over the limit...thank you kind fellow driver.

People are stupid.

Thank you.
                            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Why don't you get the Bingo Home Version and you won't have to be on the road so much?
                              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X