Tuesdays mortgage payment goy!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
    Seriously, where did he go? Some people I just don't understand. Any guesses on how old this clown is?
    Middle schoolers aren't out of school yet.

Comment

Wouldn't you think ONCE, just ONCE, that by sheer mathematical luck, one of the blowhard-hype-liars that come on this site and claim to the best handicapper in the world would turn out to be something other than...........

TERRIBLE?

Comment

Cheer Up folks-rumor has it that the MULLET will shortly come out of retirement or is it hiding and once again give us his words of wis"DUMB."

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
          I Mcthink he Mcdid.

He will be back in a couple weeks as someone new......maybe (Burger) King Money.

hahahahaahha

Now that is Mcfunny ...

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            i mcthink he mcdid.

He will be back in a couple weeks as someone new......maybe (burger) king money.
            [ATTACH]7278[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO View Post
              [ATTACH]7278[/ATTACH]
              whats so funny about this sign

signed vols fan

damn hillbillies
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

guess i will tell the kids i lost thier mcmoney and that is 6 of them lol
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by PW52 View Post
                  McMoney -

First of all you're hilarious, one of the funniest I've ever seen. And I wish you nothing but luck.

Quick story, less than a month ago on a Tuesday West Virginia was playing Davidson in MSG and West Va was looking good until Stephen Curry took over for the cover with 1 min left. I remember cause a guy named CrazySkills posted a 25 unit GOY on West Virginia.

He was hot so I followed and I would say that's when stuff started going awry for our man Crazy.

I didn't like West Va that night but i do like Memphis so well see what happens I guess. However, making that wager allowed me to make my biggest CBB wager of the year this past weekend on Marquette against those same Mountaineers.

Good luck with your play mccash

Cue GG with the 10* on Tulsa? I'll Tell you what if GG picks Memphis I'll be pretty surprised.

LOL

I should have

It was only a 6* ... but I never saw this thread

Comment

funny how we haven't heard a word from mccrazyskillz either.....
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
                      funny how we haven't heard a word from mccrazyskillz either.....
                      Wait a couple weeks and well have a another "newbie" that does this for a living and picks 70% winners and talks a whole lotta shit. That guy will probably wager up to 30 "units" on a game and put the dash after the number (Georgia 7-).

Then my friends we will have found mccrazyskills who will be eager to start fresh but will have an excellent non posted plays record.

Comment

Crazy a$$-hole was an idiot and a liar from day one. This loser will never amount to anything his entire life, and he's probably lost everything he'll ever own as well. What a friggin pathetic waste of a human life.

Comment

Working...
                        X