Bryce update - he really needs your prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryce View Post
    No problem buddy---assisted rehab facility is a "tweener" where the hospital can't do anything else for you and this place helps with rehab and getting you up and going. In my case I am bed ridden till Nov 11 till I get clearance to start walking (through physical therapy)and that is if my pelvic area is healed. My day consists of laying in bed taking two OXYCODONES every 4 hours and eating breakfast lunch and dinner. I bathe around 10 each morning...and take frequent naps....UGH I need outta here!!!!!!!!!!!! The good thing is that I am over halfway through the healing period....the whole kicker to this and the Staph infection---that is what put me bed bound for this amount of time--I am thankful though as it could of killed me.
    That's very true, your alive to see another day. I feel your "PAIN", being bed ridden is not a good thing unless your with a hot chick with 38DD's. Taking that oxy makes it tuff to read a book also.

KEEP POSITIVE NOV. 11 is not that far away, and walking will be a new "FREEDOM"!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Nice to see you Bryce!!!!!!!
      Likewise Wayne!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
        That's very true, your alive to see another day. I feel your "PAIN", being bed ridden is not a good thing unless your with a hot chick with 38DD's. Taking that oxy makes it tuff to read a book also.

KEEP POSITIVE NOV. 11 is not that far away, and walking will be a new "FREEDOM"!
        Freedom is a good word as I am going nutso in this bed...I swear I will never take another thing for granted...thanks Jake

Comment

Are your nurses good looking at all ?!! I hope so !!!

Take care buddy and God is in your corner !!!
          dave
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
            Are your nurses good looking at all ?!! I hope so !!!

Take care buddy and God is in your corner !!!
            dave
            Truthfully----HELL noooooooooooo! I don't think I could get a hard-on now anyway---not that you needed to know that...this OXY drug doesn't help in that department.....
            Thanks Dave and God Bless.

Comment

Truthfully----HELL noooooooooooo! I don't think I could get a hard-on now anyway---not that you needed to know that...this OXY drug doesn't help in that department.....
              Thanks Dave and God Bless.

Glad to see your good spirits Bryce...Hang in there bud!!!

Comment

/thanks buddy--shoot me your number again to my email addy.

Let me know when you do that.
                Email sent brother..
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                X