hung out with C Bark last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hung out with C Bark last night

Told me there was no way that anyone can beat the lake show..also said he had a hefty amount on them at +250 to win it all...he really is a cool cat. He's in bham to hangout with his grandma for mothers day...
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

if u REALLY DID GET TO HANG OUT WITH SIR CHARLES THaT IS REALLLLLY COOOL AND I DO AGREE WITH YA ON TH FAKESHOW
    GLLLLLLLLLLL GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

The Boy can Drink Miller Lite faster than anyone I have ever drank a beer with............

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
        Told me there was no way that anyone can beat the lake show..also said he had a hefty amount on them at +250 to win it all...he really is a cool cat. He's in bham to hangout with his grandma for mothers day...
        He's not lying when he says he has a hefty amount on a game!!!!!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

lakers might win it all but jazz will win today to even it up!

Comment

NOW THAT THE ROUND TWO SERIES HAVE STARTED,IS ANYBODY OFFERING FUTURES CURRENTLY.IF SO-WHATS THE BEST YOU CAN GET BACK ON THE LAKERS-I LIKE THEM A LOT ALSO..IRONCHUNG
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas
              The Boy can Drink Miller Lite faster than anyone I have ever drank a beer with............
              It's because it TASTE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's less filling!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

NO WONDER SIR CHARLES DOES THE TNT THING HE NEEDS THE XTRA CASH FOR HIsSSS BAD BETS LOLOLL
                GETER DONE PEACE
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Barkley Is Awesome

Love That Guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

love barkley. inside the nba is one of the best sports shows on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                      love barkley. inside the nba is one of the best sports shows on tv.
                      same here molta-the guys a pretty strong capper also...
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckgrandmama
                        I hear ya bro...was also chillin with Kobe last night too..
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Was out late Friday night at a popular bham bar that my friend owns, and in walks Sir Charles, his cousin, and an ex Auburn bball player named Damion Fishback. Everyone was falling all over him, so he came to the VIP section of the bar that is very secluded. I've known him for a few years because I use to tend bar at a really nice Bham restaurant, and he would always come in there when he was in town: name of the place his Highland's Bar and Grill-super expensive place. Anyway, to make a long story short I thanked him for the great tips he gave me in the past, he's a 40-50% tipper. From there we talked about him running for gov, and I told him I was pissed because I waited until the Jazz/Lakers game line went to 5, when it opened at 3.5, and ended up pushing on it. Anyway he told me he had the Lakers to win it all, and that there was no team that can beat them, even without Bynum. Did say the only team he thought had a shot was the Pistons, but he was not sure if they would get there. By the way, he was not drinking Miller lite, but he was throwing back some Corona's...
                          Last edited by grandmama; 05-11-2008, 10:16 PM.
                          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                            did he play hard to get like the in date chick??
                            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Was out late Friday night at a popular bham bar that my friend owns, and in walks Sir Charles, his cousin, and an ex Auburn bball player named Damion Fishback. Everyone was falling all over him, so he came to the VIP section of the bar that is very secluded. I've known him for a few years because I use to tend bar at a really nice Bham restaurant, and he would always come in there when he was in town: name of the place his Highland's Bar and Grill-super expensive place. Anyway, to make a long story short I thanked him for the great tips he gave me in the past, he's a 40-50% tipper. From there we talked about him running for gov, and I told him I was pissed because I waited until the Jazz/Lakers game line went to 5, when it opened at 3.5, and ended up pushing on it. Anyway he told me he had the Lakers to win it all, and that there was no team that can beat them, even without Bynum. Did say the only team he thought had a shot was the Pistons, but he was not sure if they would get there. By the way, he was not drinking Miller lite, but he was throwing back some Corona's...
                              I think the hardest par tof this whole thing to believe is not that you hung with Chuck but that there is a VIP section of a bar in BHam!!!!
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                              X