Chado, Get My E-Mail from Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One key factor that killed the Canadians =

I questioned them back when they traded away Huet. Wasn't the time to rely on a young kid when they had a chance to win the cup.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I Don't Think Huet Was The Answer Either Tho
      No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Originally posted by Bennycav
        I Don't Think Huet Was The Answer Either Tho
        BINGO!!!!!!!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          You didnt know much about us? Really? How come not that much exposure where you live or something? Man now I am even more mad that you didnt get to see the team we really are who won the East but instead you watched a bunch of heatless scrubs that showed up for this series!!!

Sorry buddy, but obviously the team isn't much

Comment

I can't wait to see how the pen's will dominate the series but lose cause of poor goaltending....or cause those "scrubs" play the worst 5 games of the season....or because they should have traded fleury before the season started...or because biron was lucky....or because they out played the flyers but couldn't get lucky......and then have you bitch and moan about getting triple or nothing on the stanley cup finals.....

LV...this is why I didn't take the bet originally....because it would be never ending...always wants double or nothing.
            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

hilarious that you needed to start a thread to say this.

give me an f'g break kids
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket

Maybe I should've just flown to Toronto...what does it matter to you?

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket

why does it matter to you why he started this thread anyway,..if you don't like what you see just click out of it and move on,theres no need to throw your 2 cents in when it don't belong
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                    why does it matter to you why he started this thread anyway,..if you don't like what you see just click out of it and move on,theres no need to throw your 2 cents in when it don't belong

seaofred,

I will throw my .02 cents in wherever I damn well please, and it doesn't matter what you think or what your well communicated opinions are on everything.
                    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Jimmy lets go. I will give you the same series odds when they come out after the Pens close out the Rangers? CMON WTF what kind of Flyers fan are you man? I would so the same for you.

thats pathetic, pay and stfu
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred

Chado starts a thread, EVERYONE has a right to throw in there 2 cents red
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Big Ticket Rules! Nuff said!

Comment

Chado pay up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                              Chado pay up yet?
                              How could he have paid when I'm trying to get his e-mail so I can give it out to the other 2 posters. Had this same problem before a long time ago as his e-mail addy on here isn't the one he uses. And he can't update it, because the one he really uses is banned for being a ghost poster. I have no clue what user name that is either.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                                How could he have paid when I'm trying to get his e-mail so I can give it out to the other 2 posters. Had this same problem before a long time ago as his e-mail addy on here isn't the one he uses. And he can't update it, because the one he really uses is banned for being a ghost poster. I have no clue what user name that is either.
                                Hasn't he emailed you requesting the other guy's email addresses? I saw Spark give him ur email addy in another post. Relax buddy this isn't rocket science

Comment

Working...
                                X