• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado, Get My E-Mail from Wayne

thanks man!

GO FLYERS, WOW, 4-1...TALK ABOUT DOMINATION BY MONTREAL

HAHA

He's going to send you the money in canadian nickels, you know he's pissed!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Will do buddy nice win!!! I still dont fucking believe it!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Will do buddy nice win!!! I still dont fucking believe it!!!
        Thanks...bottom line, Biron won this series.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
          Thanks...bottom line, Biron won this series.
          Yea man its all good I know you watched all the games and we couldnt make fucking routine saves to help our ass and Biron would not only do that but stand on his head at times and go above and beyond.

PS - Double or nothing on the Pens/Flyers even though I know you will chicken out?

Comment

Yea man its all good I know you watched all the games and we couldnt make fucking routine saves to help our ass and Biron would not only do that but stand on his head at times and go above and beyond.

PS - Double or nothing on the Pens/Flyers even though I know you will chicken out?
            lol, sorry man, I feel less confident about that series than this one...I'll pay for a round of golf with the $100

Comment

lol, sorry man, I feel less confident about that series than this one...I'll pay for a round of golf with the $100
              What kind of Philly Sports fan are you? J.k

As if you actually felt confident before this series started either?

Comment

What kind of Philly Sports fan are you? J.k

As if you actually felt confident before this series started either?

honestly, no, but I didn't know much about Montreal...I do know that Pittsburgh is legit

Comment

honestly, no, but I didn't know much about Montreal...I do know that Pittsburgh is legit
                  You didnt know much about us? Really? How come not that much exposure where you live or something? Man now I am even more mad that you didnt get to see the team we really are who won the East but instead you watched a bunch of heatless scrubs that showed up for this series!!!

Comment

You didnt know much about us? Really? How come not that much exposure where you live or something? Man now I am even more mad that you didnt get to see the team we really are who won the East but instead you watched a bunch of heatless scrubs that showed up for this series!!!

I don't have the hockey package so I didn't see many games.

Comment

Let's hope this is the absolute kiss of death for the Pens....
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I don't have the hockey package so I didn't see many games.
                        Well unfortunately (or maybe in your sake fortunately I should say..) you got to watch 5 of the worst games my boys have played all season long. Just a fucking disgrace. I am such a loyal passionate fan this pathetic display is gonna take a while for me to forgive these fucking scrubs!!!

Comment

Well unfortunately (or maybe in your sake fortunately I should say..) you got to watch 5 of the worst games my boys have played all season long. Just a fucking disgrace. I am such a loyal passionate fan this pathetic display is gonna take a while for me to forgive these fucking scrubs!!!

Perhaps you should give the other team a bit of credit for the pathetic display?
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                            Perhaps you should give the other team a bit of credit for the pathetic display?
                            Good point. Thanks I feel a little better now.......(I think)..

Comment

Jimmy lets go. I will give you the same series odds when they come out after the Pens close out the Rangers? CMON WTF what kind of Flyers fan are you man? I would so the same for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X