Spearit--------!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spearit--------!!!!!!

Where ya at buddy--was looking forward for some of your knowledge through this tourney!!!

Spearit
    Last Activity: 03-07-2008 06:58 PM

He hasnt been online since March 7th...hope all is well....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanx

I am tending to my mother in hospice. She has cancer and still lights up the room with her constant smile- tough to let her go!

Hope all are doing well in the tourney!
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Spear.Puts things into perspective here.Take care of you and her.

Comment

My thoughts are with you & yours at this difficult time, I went through this 5 years ago and can truly sympathize.
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
            I am tending to my mother in hospice. She has cancer and still lights up the room with her constant smile- tough to let her go!

I am very very sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Spearit I sent you a separate email--my thoughts and prayers are with you. I sincerely apologize-

Comment

God Bless

Comment

Been there bro, hang in there. Hospice is the United Way agency that gets my contribution. They are unbelievable.

The ironic thing about it was my mom used to take care me when I wasn't able to. I kept thinking of that when I had to do the same for her. I never really knew if she was aware of my presence in the end, but I saw her take her last breath. Don't want to get too detailed, but the peace and serenity of that moment made me realize that being there was the right decision. She was 54 years old.

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mother's illness, Spear. I dealt with my wife's cancer about 15 years ago. Fortunately, she overcame. Hospice is a really good service to have when you or your loved one needs it at the end of her/his lifespan. Take care, my friend.

Comment

Spear is a good guy--I wish I never started this thread---Prayers to him and his family---

Comment

god bless your ..MOM ......STEVE!

sorry hope it all works out! prayers out! bro!

Comment

Spear, I am going thru the same thing with my mother, hope she is comfortable and at peace.
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

May the Lord Bless you and Your Family.

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

I have not posted in a long while due to some stuff that I have going at work but I had to come in give you my best wishes and prayers bud. God bless you and your mother and I pray the lord heals your pain.
                              5* 0-0
                              4* 0-0
                              3* 1-0
                              2* 1-0
                              1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Working...
                              X