Spearit--------!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryce
    Spear is a good guy--I wish I never started this thread---Prayers to him and his family---
    Maybe he needed some lifting up and you provided it for him.You don't start this thread,no one knows about it and I'm sure alot of prayers have been said because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      Spear is a good guy--I wish I never started this thread---Prayers to him and his family---
      He is the best ... I talk to him on and off the field ...
      but do not feel sorry for starting this thread bryce ... gives an opportunity for him to know he is not by himself ...

Sorry to hear what you are going through Spear ... we are here pal ...

Comment

Originally posted by Guns
        Been there bro, hang in there. Hospice is the United Way agency that gets my contribution. They are unbelievable.

The ironic thing about it was my mom used to take care me when I wasn't able to. I kept thinking of that when I had to do the same for her. I never really knew if she was aware of my presence in the end, but I saw her take her last breath. Don't want to get too detailed, but the peace and serenity of that moment made me realize that being there was the right decision. She was 54 years old.

My thoughts and prayers are with you

She knew buddy ...

Tcare

Comment

Very Sorry To Hear This Buddy.we Are Here For You That Is What Is Great About This Place.you Are Where You Are Supposed To Be And You Will Be Rewarded Greatly For What You Do.the Bible Says Honor Thy Mother And Father And There Will Be A Special Place In Heavean For Doing What You Are Doing.

God Bless And Prayers Are Going Out To You And Your Family

Jerry
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Spear My prayers are with your family. I lost my father two years this July due to cancer hospice was wonderfull to him and to us take care

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              He is the best ... I talk to him on and off the field ...
              but do not feel sorry for starting this thread bryce ... gives an opportunity for him to know he is not by himself ...

Sorry to hear what you are going through Spear ... we are here pal ...
              Yes he is--I guess it was just bad timing as I didn't know what he was up against-I have emailed him offline and he seems to be in good spirits for everything that is going on--which further makes him the man he is!! Thanks Joe!

Comment

Working...
              X