most embarrassing moment in your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most embarrassing moment in your life

When i was in college i was kind of shy and wanted to talk to this one girl who was in a group of three hotties in my class....I was scared and did not say boo for the whole semester.....

However, low and behold she and the other 2 were walking towards me in the student center and i was walking to the bathroom with cramps and walking tight legged......

They were very friendly and said, "hello, how are you doing" as they were walking towards me.....As i was about to say something i ripped the loudest fart......I literally wanted to crawl under the carpet and die....They looked at me like i was this disgusting creature. Every time they saw me in class i imagine they were disgusted....thank goodness there was only like 2 classes left.....
    Last edited by TwoTonTony; 08-25-2007, 06:29 PM.

There was this one time at band camp.....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      When i was in college i was kind of shy and wanted to talk to this one girl who was in a group of three hotties in my class....I was scared and did not say boo for the whole semester.....

However, low and behold she and the other 2 were walking towards me in the student center and i was walking to the bathroom with cramps and walking tight legged......

They were very friendly and said, "hello, how are you doing" as they were walking towards me.....As i was about to say something i ripped the loudest fart......I literally wanted to crawl under the carpet and die....They looked at me like i was this disgusting creature. Every time they saw me in class i imagine they were disgusted....thank goodness there was only like 2 classes left.....
      So what brought you out of your shell?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

i went to USMC OCS and then from there into business for myself and realized that shy was not the way to go if you believe you have something to offer.....

I also got over rejection very quickly. I reminded myself that my self-worth was greater than anyones rejection....Did not always work at first since it is hard not to take personally at first.....but now i get rejected everyday...BIGTIME....no big deal....

Comment

Every time Rook pee's he experiences the most embarrasing moment in his life
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              Yeah, he pulls out a hair and pisses on himself !!!!
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

went to a led zepp concert and left my weed and acid at the house-arghhhhhhh !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

oh fuck that sucks

Comment

no, it burns....i'm not embarrassed anymore though.

Comment

one time i was hosing this guys old lady and she kept calling me by his name.

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                        one time i was hosing this guys old lady and she kept calling me by his name.

she wasnt calling you John by chance was she?????
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony

any substance come out with that blast

you prolly had to much merlot the night before
                          [email protected]

Comment

any substance come out with that blast

you prolly had to much merlot the night before
                            that was before i turned into a wine drinking fag!!!! I was just a kid and only drank beer.....and not good beer at that!!!

Comment

she wasnt calling you John by chance was she?????

Comment

Working...
                              X