Michael Vicks Home Raided Found Dogs And Dog Fighting Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amhlilhaus
    vick had nothing to do with this, it's pure player hatin'. he had nothing to do with the marijuana bottle either and he won't have nothing to do with the next five thugg life drama he'll be involved in.

now just relax and wait for football season and his highlight reel runs and throws on sportscenter.

you are right.....If i were him i would hire pacman for security and chris henry as my driver......

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      you are right.....If i were him i would hire pacman for security and chris henry as my driver......

Comment

Just anotha DUMB SPOON

Comment

whats up tony

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          that is insensitive....animals are at the mercy of man to be cared for.......Yes, homeless people are also a problem but this shit is unforgiveable...Our society looks up to guys like him makes me laugh....Give a ganster thug money and he is just a rich gangster thug.....And to say he did not know is comical....

I think why people care about dogs is because of their loyalty to their owners and devotion......Whereas many homeless people have made their own decisions in life....(i know that is a generalization and many are mentally ill and down on their luck).....I just do not see what one has to do with the other....

to be honest if anyone harmed my dog i would at the least mame that person....Their are also studies that have been done that link criminal activity to animal cruelty as a child....

Anytime a living creature is hurt or starved that is a problem....

as you can tell i am a passionate pet owner

hey TTT

I see your still up to judging people without knowing the whole story.

Give a ganster thug money and he is just a rich gangster thug.....And to say he did not know is comical....

If he was there when this was all happening then he should be arrested but if he never went to the house and wasnt aware that his cousin was doing this he is guilty of nothing more than bad judgment. But im sure he is a thug and he must surely be guilty of all of the above. Why even wait to see if he was aware doesnt matter.
          Last edited by musclemann; 04-27-2007, 05:34 PM.

Comment

If you own something - then are you not responsible with the activity that is going on at the property? Would you check bank records for money deposited for illegal activities. How were the animals bought and where did they originate. What other deposits were made that might implicate the source of revenue?
            Many questions - few answers? Time will tell!
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

whats wrong with a few dogs battling to the death........signed willis !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                hey TTT

I see your still up to judging people without knowing the whole story.

Give a ganster thug money and he is just a rich gangster thug.....And to say he did not know is comical....

If he was there when this was all happening then he should be arrested but if he never went to the house and wasnt aware that his cousin was doing this he is guilty of nothing more than bad judgment. But im sure he is a thug and he must surely be guilty of all of the above. Why even wait to see if he was aware doesnt matter.

he has done enough in my estimation to make a character judgement......his brother is no better.....Wake up and smell the coffee musclemann....His drugs, guns, herpes, finger to the crowd.....Hey....live the thug life.....then live with the label....be real bro....It is guys like you who always turn the a blind eye and idolize these guys that doesn't help either...

He will get off since they are just dogs.....like all the athletes do....but if you believe any different you are naive...

It is hard enough to hide 1-2 dogs in a rental house....let alone 60.....You can pretend it doesn't exist....If i had a gun to your head...how would you call it???

It is his property, therefore he is responsible...If someone fell and got paralyzed on his property who gets sued??? the cousin???? hardly......

Comment

I guess i am not the only one who does not believe him......read on....These guys have layers of protection.....

ATLANTA -- Michael Vick blamed family members for taking advantage of his generosity after a police raid found evidence of dog fighting at property he owns in Virginia.

An animal rights group scoffed at that explanation, saying it's long suspected the Atlanta Falcons quarterback was involved in the fight-to-the-death activity. Embroiled in another embarrassing -- and perhaps criminal -- situation, Vick traveled to New York on Friday to take part in activities leading up to the NFL Draft.

Appearing at a news conference to announce his participation in the NFL Quarterback Challenge, Vick described himself as an unwitting victim of relatives living on his property in Smithfield, Va.

"I'm never at the house," Vick said, according to ajc.com. "I left the house with my family members and my cousin. They just haven't been doing the right thing."

Police conducting a drug investigation raided the Vick-owned house and found dozens of dogs, some injured and emaciated. Investigators also discovered items associated with dog fighting.

Vick claimed he knew nothing about it.

"It's unfortunate I have to take the heat," he said. "If I'm not there, I don't know what's going on. It's a call for me to really tighten down on who I'm trying to take care of. When it all boils down, people will try to take advantage of you and leave you out to dry. Lesson learned for me."

John Goodwin, who handles dog-fighting issues for the Humane Society of America, was skeptical that Vick was unaware of such a large operation -- especially when police were led to the property as part of a drug investigation after arresting the quarterback's 26-year-old cousin, Davon Boddie.

Goodwin said authorities found 66 dogs on the property, mostly pit bulls who appeared to be involved in organized fighting. He estimated it would cost up to $100 a day just to feed that number of animals, not to mention other hefty expenses.

"Who's paying to feed all those dogs?" Goodwin asked. "Who has the money to feed 66 pit bulls that's in some way, shape or form related to that property?"

He said the Humane Society has heard for several years that Vick was personally involved in the brutal, clandestine activity, which is banned nationwide and a felony in 48 states, including Virginia and Georgia. A conviction in Virginia carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $2,500 fine.

"We get a lot of calls, and people were always kind of kicking his name around," Goodwin said. "But it was always difficult to put together a complete case on the guy. The word is that he has multiple layers of protection. When the search warrant was executed and they found all the things they found, it really came as no surprise."

CONTINUED: 1 · 2 · Next »
                  AP NEWS

Comment

Report: Vick Dog Fighting 'Common Knowledge on the Falcons'

Posted May 12th 2007 9:11AM by Michael David Smith
                    Filed under: Falcons, NFL Gossip, NFL Rumors, Atlanta, NFL Police Blotter

A WDAE radio report is the latest piece of very, very bad news for Michael Vick, the Atlanta Falcons and the NFL. Fox Sports Radio's Chris Landry reported yesterday that Vick's involvement in dog fighting "was common knowledge on the Falcons."

Landry also said dog fighting is commonplace among football players and that Vick has been a ringleader: "I think it's going to involve a lot more players because Michael's been recruiting them," Landry said.

Police raided a property owned by Vick last month and found evidence of dog fighting. Vick has claimed that he rarely if ever visited the property and that if there was any dog fighting going on, it was done by relatives

Comment

Working...
                    X