No announcement yet.

Marriage Issue-Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS ... Since you are "loaded," send me some $$$.

Jimmy you made me laugh my ass off with that one
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Well-at least until Tuesday afternoon, the issue is dead, as my wife is off to Atlanta to spend a few days with some friends from Colombia(missionaries) who now live there.
      ps This trip was planned a while back and has nothing to do with the current situation.
      Of course, more opinions are still welcome over the weekend.
      ps I am optimistic matter will be solved amicably.
      Last edited by savage1; 04-20-2007, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I'd go through the process of having one before even thinking about talking about number 2
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
          I'd go through the process of having one before even thinking about talking about number 2
          Thats what I try to tell her, but she has already made up her mind she wants two.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
            Thats what I try to tell her, but she has already made up her mind she wants two.
            You're screwed

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              You're screwed
              Hopefully when we ahve the first one, he will be a little brat who cries incessantly 24/7 for the first year or two and who is very difficult to take care of;perhaps then she will have a change of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                Hopefully when we ahve the first one, he will be a little brat who cries incessantly 24/7 for the first year or two and who is very difficult to take care of;perhaps then she will have a change of heart.
                I wouldn't count on it.

Comment

savage-

there could be worse problems i suppose. i have heard this many times from friends who have married....the rules and wants change....I am sure it is nobody's fault. Hopefully it does not become a huge issue that divdes you. I give you credit for even having one....i know you are not old, but deserve the fruits of your labor during your working years and 1 child let alone 2 is alot of work and ongoing responsibility......Maybe a lets have 1 and see what happens from there. Maybe it will be too much for her as well......I really do not know the answer, but i am sure it will come down to comprimise, but i hope there are no lingering animosities....good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                    savage-

there could be worse problems i suppose. i have heard this many times from friends who have married....the rules and wants change....I am sure it is nobody's fault. Hopefully it does not become a huge issue that divdes you. I give you credit for even having one....i know you are not old, but deserve the fruits of your labor during your working years and 1 child let alone 2 is alot of work and ongoing responsibility......Maybe a lets have 1 and see what happens from there. Maybe it will be too much for her as well......I really do not know the answer, but i am sure it will come down to comprimise, but i hope there are no lingering animosities....good luck
                    Thanks Tony-I always appreciate your well thought out sound advice and opinions.

Comment

Working...
                    X