Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lsufan
    Wayne,

Because of my size, I can watch on a 19" cpu monitor like you can on a 60" screen.

Matter of fact, a 60" screen is like a movie theater to me.

Signed,

The Rook

Comment

Wayne,

Because of my size, I can watch on a 19" cpu monitor like you can on a 60" screen.

Matter of fact, a 60" screen is like a movie theater to me.

Signed,

The Rook

You've got to stop doing this.......

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        You've got to stop doing this.......
        You've got to stop finding these
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Guys,

I just ordered the MLB.TV Premium package. It was $119. I'm currently watching the A's and SF. The video quality is great. 3 different sized screen to choose from. I'm running on Charter High Speed Internet, and watching on a 19" flat screen. Great picture.

This packing will also have a Mosaic feature starting on opening day. I will be able to watch 6 games at one time. I can also select certain batters for alerts when they are at bat.

I think it's a great deal for $119.

Comment

Guys,

I just ordered the MLB.TV Premium package. It was $119. I'm currently watching the A's and SF. The video quality is great. 3 different sized screen to choose from. I'm running on Charter High Speed Internet, and watching on a 19" flat screen. Great picture.

This packing will also have a Mosaic feature starting on opening day. I will be able to watch 6 games at one time. I can also select certain batters for alerts when they are at bat.

I think it's a great deal for $119.
            Did the cable companies decide if they will offer the extra innings package? I had that the last 2 years and wanted it again.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
              Did the cable companies decide if they will offer the extra innings package? I had that the last 2 years and wanted it again.
              I have no idea. But I rather the computer package. Probably cheaper than TV, and better options IMO.

Comment

I have no idea. But I rather the computer package. Probably cheaper than TV, and better options IMO.
                TV was $149 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                  TV was $149 last year.

No decision was made yet.....

Comment

when you sign up for mlbtv do they give you a password so you can log on to any computer and watch it or do you have to watch it on the computer you ordered on?
                    2010: 23-12 +37.8
                    2011: 4-0 + 20
                    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30
                      when you sign up for mlbtv do they give you a password so you can log on to any computer and watch it or do you have to watch it on the computer you ordered on?
                      Any computer can be used. You use your e-mail, and a password that you make up to log on.

Comment

I'm still waiting on digital cable. I looked last night too and still nothing! I would pay $249 just to get that package!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          I'm still waiting on digital cable. I looked last night too and still nothing! I would pay $249 just to get that package!
                          I like the extras you get with the Cpu package, and it's cheaper

Comment

I like the extras you get with the Cpu package, and it's cheaper
                            I bounce around too much to my laptop when the fiance is on the main one. My cpu also seems to have issues at times when playing that stuff. I can't even get those March Madness games to play either. It's just more of a headache for me on the CPU!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              I bounce around too much to my laptop when the fiance is on the main one. My cpu also seems to have issues at times when playing that stuff. I can't even get those March Madness games to play either. It's just more of a headache for me on the CPU!
                              Well, my situation is different. I live in my bed basicly. The computer is right in front of me all day, so it will be easy.

Comment

That sucks Jimmy!

Comment

Working...
                                X