MLB TV question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB TV question...

do any of you subscribe to it?? cause i was looking into getting it because time warner cable doesnt offer extra innings package. i have high speed cable internet. my question is, is the quality decent and worth it or not?
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

If you do subscribe, be sure and check with your local BEST BUY about any deals they could offer you

Comment

really so dont just log onto mlb.com and buy it that way?
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Jeff Green would really appreciate you checking out Best Buy first

Comment

I'm buying it on directv not sure about online version

Comment

Dimer...wait until March 31...MLB is trying to work out a deal with cable to provide it to its customers and 3/31 is the deadline.
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Dimer...wait until March 31...MLB is trying to work out a deal with cable to provide it to its customers and 3/31 is the deadline.
              I heard this too and i'm waiting with my fingers crossed. I went to the site and emailed them like alot of others have. They are asking for comments so you should all do it if you like the MLB Extra Innings package!

http://www.indemand.com/sports/mlb/index.jsp?spi=tv

Comment

Dimer,

I had the online package three years ago...it was great.

I have Direct TV so I watch it there now...but I highly suggest the broadband package as I know they added a bunch of stuff.

Comment

I thought about that Rook but it is a BIG Letdown from watching it on a 60 inch tv. I just can't imagine it would be as good on the computer?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    I thought about that Rook but it is a BIG Letdown from watching it on a 60 inch tv. I just can't imagine it would be as good on the computer?

Well of course......I'd much rather watch it on my big screen as well! lol

BUT...the one thing that the computer has that direct tv doesn't is the ability to watch games whenever you want. If there is a afternoon boston game and dimer is working, he can come home and watch the whole thing if he wants. Can't do that with Direct TV, or the extra innings package.

Hopefully the cable networks and baseball can reach an agreement...but he might not have another choice if they don't.

Comment

Rook, he could also TiVo the afternoon game...great invention

Comment

yeah i am waiting. the thing is if i have to get Direct TV i wont be able til get in installed for like 3weeks. which will be late april. so its either on cable or i have to get mlb tv. thanks for all the imput guys
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

anybody know if comcast carrys it ?
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
                            Rook, he could also TiVo the afternoon game...great invention

Good call on that one....Forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Wayne,

Because of my size, I can watch on a 19" cpu monitor like you can on a 60" screen.

Matter of fact, a 60" screen is like a movie theater to me.

Signed,

The Rook
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                              X