Anyone use Vonage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gookis
    Had it for a month. Quality was so bad, I couldn't even make a phine call!! Tried like 4 different time with their tech support to fix it, and couldn't. So I cancelled, got a bill 3 months later. They had been billing me the whole time and never cancelled me. I called them, and they said they saw in their computer where I called to cancell, and had no idea why they never officially did it. They wanted to charge me for like a 2 month intro, and I asked them to look at the lenght of my phone calls while I had them. They noticed that none of my calls lasted longer than a minute because the quality was so bad....people would call me, and I'd have to tell them I'd call back from my cell phone. HORRIBLE!
    Do you live in a big city?

Comment

Originally posted by stoneroot
      Hi,
      My son uses Skype.He says it is better than vonage and the there is a bigger area of the world that is covered.I personally haven't tried either yet.It may be the future of land line phone
      service? The world is getting smaller.
      Stone
      Don't you have to be on the computer though when you use skype?

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        10dime-i date a girl who works for them-she even says don't use-PASS BROTHER !!
        Works for who?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          Works for who?
          Anyone use Vonage
          BettorsChat !! PS-I LOVE YOU MONTE !! 2ND PS-YOU HAVE VERY NICE BUTTOCKS !!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 03-21-2007, 09:28 PM.
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
            10dime-i date a girl who works for them-she even says don't use-PASS BROTHER !!
            Is this girl a gimp, which makes it a dude.
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              Is this girl a gimp, which makes it a dude.
              don't date dudes,just little fat boys from kentucky-GEEZ GUYS EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A JOKE AROUND HERE-IS THERE ANYBODY WHO TAKES THINGS SERIOUS IN THIS FORUM BUT ME ?? PS-PRETTY GOOD HUH-seriously my girlfriend,who works for vonage,thinks they suck,and guys she does some bigtime talking on the phone,whenever she calls me from her vonage phone-the sound is so bad i call her back on her other phone !! ps-sounds like she's talking out of a canyon with an echo !!
              Last edited by WayneChung; 03-21-2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

chung i always take you seriously. nah i'm just joking lol
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  chung i always take you seriously. nah i'm just joking lol
                  AS ALWAYS 10DIME ABOUT THE ONLY PLACE ON HERE THAT YOU KNOW FOR SURE I AM NOT BEING FACETIOUS IS WITH MY SPORTS AND HORSE PICKS-SINCERELY IRONCHUNG !!

Comment

Working...
                  X