Anyone use Vonage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Vonage

phone service? $24.95 a month for unlimited long distance plus cheap rates to call Foreign Countries.

Never used it but i get their damn pop up ad from ESPN.com constantly!

Comment

Had it for a month. Quality was so bad, I couldn't even make a phine call!! Tried like 4 different time with their tech support to fix it, and couldn't. So I cancelled, got a bill 3 months later. They had been billing me the whole time and never cancelled me. I called them, and they said they saw in their computer where I called to cancell, and had no idea why they never officially did it. They wanted to charge me for like a 2 month intro, and I asked them to look at the lenght of my phone calls while I had them. They noticed that none of my calls lasted longer than a minute because the quality was so bad....people would call me, and I'd have to tell them I'd call back from my cell phone. HORRIBLE!

Comment

I don't know her.

Maybe someone else here has been with her?
        But you can eliminate BHS and JBC

I'm positive neither of them have been with her.
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Hi,
          My son uses Skype.He says it is better than vonage and the there is a bigger area of the world that is covered.I personally haven't tried either yet.It may be the future of land line phone
          service? The world is getting smaller.
          Stone
          Beavers are our furry friends.

Comment

agree with gookis-its like your talking thru walkie talkies with an echo built in !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I like the commercials
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                I like the commercials
                YOU WOULD YEEEE-HAAAAAW !! PS-WHATS UP MY FRIEND-LONG DAY AT THE OFFICE-I'M READY FOR THE SWEET 16...
                Last edited by WayneChung; 03-21-2007, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                  YOU WOULD YEEEE-HAAAAAW !! PS-WHATS UP MY FRIEND-LONG DAY AT THE OFFICE-I'M READY FOR THE SWEET 16...

3 more hours Chunger, i got to grind out 3 more
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

We've had it for a while with pretty good luck. Had some problems with call quality for a while and the troubleshooting process was pretty tedious. Once we got the settings right it works fine now.

I've also used skype for conferences. With that service you use a pc mic instead of a phone headset. I haven't made phone calls with it...just conference with other skype users who are colleagues around the country.

Comment

I have had Vonage for past year and initially the coverage was a bit shaky. I called into tech support and reset the router and now I don't have issues. I am very pleased with the service and price. I think at the start it was shaky because I was doing email and talking at the same time, but now I can do both without any issues. Take advantage of the promos,...free shipping, free router and 1-month of free service. The line transfer was painless. As far as Sykpe is concerned, I have heard that this is a great service as well.

Comment

with vonage do you use your regular phone or no?
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                          with vonage do you use your regular phone or no?
                          yes. you have a phone modem between your phone and your ISP signal.

Comment

ok cause right now we have our phone thru time warner. its digital phone. works thru our high speed internet connection. we use regular phones just plug one into the modem
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              ok cause right now we have our phone thru time warner. its digital phone. works thru our high speed internet connection. we use regular phones just plug one into the modem
                              10dime-i date a girl who works for them-she even says don't use-PASS BROTHER !!

Comment

Working...
                              X