Accused Teacher Refuses to Talk to Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Damn, she looks older than 23 and not very hot!

put some make up on her and do something with that mop and if you were 15 you would bang away buddy.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
      This might be her ....

a little late there photo boy
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        she kind of has that skanky look to her. just my type
        I don't know man ... She looks like the Coffee Brandy and milk type of woman. I'm willing to bet if she smiled you might see this.

She looks USED UP man. I don't blame you though. After seeing some of your photo shop pictures, i would take what i can get too!
        Last edited by wayne1218; 03-02-2007, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          a little late there photo boy
          I know .... I was busy in PhotoShop working on one for you
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I'm willing to bet if she smiled you might see this.
            LMFAO

Comment

I know .... I was busy in PhotoShop working on one for you
              Im not afraid of a little old photo shop

Off to have lunch with the misses, have fun fellas
              [email protected]

Comment

Google her name, go to google images. left click her picture then copy it and paste it here
                Probably missed ya- Can't paste it- (no pastee sign lit up when I copy it!
                Guess I am puta illiterate)
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Im not afraid of a little old photo shop

Off to have lunch with the misses, have fun fellas
                  I have a feeling your lunch will come up after you see yourself in PS.

Comment

holy shit! thats my high school sweet heart!
                    I thought that I was the only one!
                    I feel sorry for people that do not drink!
                    Becouse when they wake up,
                    thats as good as they are going to feel all day!

Comment

I have a feeling your lunch will come up after you see yourself in PS.
                      please dont make my olive garden come up, it was so good going down
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                        Probably missed ya- Can't paste it- (no pastee sign lit up when I copy it!
                        Guess I am puta illiterate)

Try this Spearit, Jimmy posted this a couple of years ago. It's how i learned.

This is how you post a picture directly from an Internet page:

STEP 1 - Find the picture you want to post on the Internet. Once you have it, you must get the picture's address ( URL ). To get the picture's URL, right click on the picture, select properties, find the address ( URL ), highlight it, and copy it. Now that you have the address stored in your mouse, post it on BC using step 2.

STEP 2 - Open the thread you want to post a picture in, either by replying to, or starting a new thread. Right in between the "size" and "color" boxes above where you type your chat, there is a small yellow box. Looks like mountains in them. If you put your cursor over it, "Insert Image" will appear. Click on that and it will open a window for you to insert the picture's web address ( URL ). Right click in the white box where the blinking cursor is. Select paste. This will add the picture's address, which was stored in your mouse. Click OK.

Wherever your cursor is in the chat area of the thread, is where the picture will be placed in the chat box. The picture will not appear in the chat box. Only after clicking "Submit Reply," or "Preview Post" will it appear.
                        [email protected]

Comment

The funny thing is that's how i have been posting pictures for years. The problem is every time i do it lately, 1/2 the people tell me it's a red x when i can see it fine. I'm not sure if it's the picture size or something on their end but it's made me want to give up from doing it.

Comment

The funny thing is that's how i have been posting pictures for years. The problem is every time i do it lately, 1/2 the people tell me it's a red x when i can see it fine. I'm not sure if it's the picture size or something on their end but it's made me want to give up from doing it.

I am sure you know this but some sites that you copy and paste from track the photo then replace it with a red x, but you can still see it and others cant
                            [email protected]

Comment

I am sure you know this but some sites that you copy and paste from track the photo then replace it with a red x, but you can still see it and others cant
                              I knew that happens but i would like to know how to figure out which ones work, and which ones don't!

Comment

I knew that happens but i would like to know how to figure out which ones work, and which ones don't!

I dont know that answer. Its weird to, cause sometime the picture stays there for several hours, then the red x appears. I dont know, but there are several things about computers that i dont understand
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X