Broncos' Williams killed Monday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeS
    While I don't disagree with a lot of what you're now saying Tony, the thread just got a little distasteful for me, Dirk, and some others. One poster writes that Shanahan KNEW that Williams was trouble and just lied through his teeth when he said nice things about him. If that ignorant poster saw Shanahan sobbing at a press conference today they'd rethink what they wrote. Another poster said he flashes gang signs. Really now? And what gang is that? Maybe it's a thing he does for his young children when he's on TV, a la Jason Kidd with his foul shots. They interviewed a GROUP of his neighbors today (not one person who might be lying) and to a person they talked about how cool he was and how he helped shovel the complex's snow with everyone last week. Yet all you people know for a fact that he's a gangbanger and are glad he's dead (yes I know you for one recanted that statement Tony). Scary.

Also, reports are saying someone else (one of 16 people in limo), not Williams, had words with somebody else before getting into limo. Shooters can't see who they are shooting at through tinted windows. Yet you seem to be saying you suspect the shooters knew exactly who they were hitting with the shot that killed him? And saying Williams probably had a disagreement with them? There is not one single report of anything like that.

Now you are speculating as well on those symbols....And I fully agree that the shooter did not know who they were shooting and could have hit anyone.....Dumb luck i suppose. Like I said I am also a big believer in not putting yourself in bad situations, especially a high profile athlete. I never said he knew the people just that most violent crimes are not random and i would BET there was some ties to the shooter....now it seems there is a tie (argument with another party member) funny thing is that these situations are not even extrordinary any longer. The Miami d-line player being shot comes to mind as well.

I admitted I jumped the gun on the g-banger thing. I saw the post and the special on TV and it fit together. Like i said if he were a g-banger i could care less....but like i said before i wish nobody who is innocent dead.

Hopefully they can unfold what has happened, but I do not always believe neighbors quotes since nobody speaks ill of the dead. I mean on TV when a kid has a rap sheet a mile long and gets clipped in a robbery or something there are people who defend him. So i will withold judgement one way or the other until the facts are in. To be honest it is tiresome to see this shit in the news everyday.
    Last edited by TwoTonTony; 01-02-2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• I agree Tony. I have no idea why the celeb athletes continually put themselves in these situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann
        THE FUNNY THING ABOUT IT HIM AND THAT OTHER ASSHOLE FRANK03 COULDNT WAIT 3 OR 4 HOURS UNTIL HIS BODY WAS COLD MAKING REFERENCES ABOUT HIM BEING A GANGBANGER AND HOW THIS WAS SOME TYPE OF RETRIBUTION SHOOTING. AND ON TOP OF IT THEIR SO IGNORANT WITH THEIR CODE NAMES AND WILL SAY "WHATS RACIST ABOUT WHAT WE SAID"
        WE CAN READ THROUGH FINE PRINT. IM GLAD SOMEONE STOOD UP AND CALLED THESE GUYS OUT. WELCOME HERE AND GOODLUCK ON YOUR FUTURE GAMBLING.

P.S STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYONE SAY THIS WAS SOME TYPE OF GANGSTER SHOOTING WHO KNOWS MAYBE IT WAS BUT THAT ASSHOLE FRANKO3 COULDVE WAITED AND GAVE A MAN WHO DIED IN A TRAGIC WAY A LITTLE RESPECT, BUT THEN AGAIN WHY WOULD HE DO THAT.
        This asshole only posted what was reported on NFL Network. It was reported he was at a Carmelo Anthony's party which was also attended my gang bangers. Go back and read post 33 in this thread. I was questioning Anthony having gang bangers at his party. Other members posted that Williams used to flash gang hand signs.

Trust me I'm not apologizing to the likes of LITTLE MUSCLEDICK. I'm only stating the facts. So it wasn't that ASSHOLE FrankB.

Get your facts straight! Then again, why would you. You are a complete FUCKING MORON!

Comment

• Frank as soon as ask him to calm down you come in firing .. and then everyone wonders why we close threads .. GEE ... let it go will ya ...

Comment

• Originally posted by grandmama
            Hey guys, I'm new around here, but I think its obvious that "twotontony" is an out-and-out racist. He has made too many post "outing" himself, so I declined to post all of them. Anyway, a man just died that he knew nothing about, and he had the audacity to call him a gang bangger...he also made a comment on another posters education. well, tttony, looks like you never made it past high school yourself. News flash: a lot is two words, and is not spelled like "alot." Basic grammar bro. Anyway, I know I'm new around here, and many people may jump on me for calling this loser out, but I want everyone to know that I'm really not intending to cause any trouble around here. I'm just not going to let a square like that make multiple racist comments...
            peace and love,
            grandmama.
            What's racist about calling a spade a spade? Don't confuse truth with racism. That's part of the problem. White's are expected to be politically correct. Once we make a statement that's not politically correct we are accused of being racist.

There was an article on Yahoo last night that Williams ran with the wrong crowd in Fort Worth. He was often in trouble. It was reported he flashes gang hand signs. How is that racist? If a guy flashes gang signs isn't it fair to assume the guy is affiliated with gangs.

Originally posted by grandmama
            I'm just not going to let a square like that make multiple racist comments...
            peace and love,
            grandmama.
            Let's be serious. "You're not going to LET a square..." what can you or anyone really do about it. Are you going to jump through the screen and beat up Tony?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
              Frank as soon as ask him to calm down you come in firing .. and then everyone wonders why we close threads .. GEE ... let it go will ya ...
              Sorry buddy. I just saw his post. I was reading the thread backwards.

Comment

• reading threads backwards deserves a sticky on it lmao

hahahahaha whats a gang member
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                  mm .. relax ... enough is enough ... let it go

YOU GOT IT SPARK. JUST MAKE SURE WHEN THREADS LIKE THIS ARE OPEN AND YOU HAVE SOME MEMBERS GOING OVER BOARD WITH A NUMBER OF STEREOTYPES TO TELL THEM TO KNOCK IT OFF ALSO. THANK YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by jmarty6969
                    reading threads backwards deserves a sticky on it lmao

hahahahaha whats a gang member
                    ask your boy maurice clarett

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      IP check please..

GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ME, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT.
                      Last edited by musclemann; 01-02-2007, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• You can't shelter yourself because your a pro athlete. Just because you are a pro athlete does not mean that you should not be able to go out and have a good time. However, you do have to choose a location and the people you go out with or are around very closely. I go out in Pittsburgh alot and see alot of the Pgh Steelers and Penguins and Pirates. They normally go up in the VIP section are very nice and are not with a mob. Now I know the scenery is differnet in PA then in other cities. In fact I have spent several nights drinking with alot of them. No I don't know them just say hello and bs with them they are very nice and not with bodyguards...maybe one. Point is athletes should be able to go out and have a good time. They just have to be more cautious then the normal Joe because of their stature. I think this situation in Denver could have been bad timing not sure of all the facts just guessing.

PS JMO not arguing with anyone or backing up anyone or anything like this just my two scents.
                        Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann
                          YOU GOT IT SPARK. JUST MAKE SURE WHEN THREADS LIKE THIS ARE OPEN AND YOU HAVE SOME MEMBERS GOING OVER BOARD WITH A NUMBER OF STEREOTYPES TO TELL THEM TO KNOCK IT OFF ALSO. THANK YOU
                          You can discuss and argue all you want .. it is the name calling that we do not like ..

Thanks and good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitt37
                            You can't shelter yourself because your a pro athlete. Just because you are a pro athlete does not mean that you should not be able to go out and have a good time. However, you do have to choose a location and the people you go out with or are around very closely. I go out in Pittsburgh alot and see alot of the Pgh Steelers and Penguins and Pirates. They normally go up in the VIP section are very nice and are not with a mob. Now I know the scenery is differnet in PA then in other cities. In fact I have spent several nights drinking with alot of them. No I don't know them just say hello and bs with them they are very nice and not with bodyguards...maybe one. Point is athletes should be able to go out and have a good time. They just have to be more cautious then the normal Joe because of their stature. I think this situation in Denver could have been bad timing not sure of all the facts just guessing.

PS JMO not arguing with anyone or backing up anyone or anything like this just my two scents.
                            Sienna Miller called Pittsburgh "Shittsburgh" and I heard the people of Pittsburgh weren't too happy with her comments. Did you know about this?

And yes its off topic

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                              Sorry buddy. I just saw his post. I was reading the thread backwards.
                              I understand Frank ... I do the same at times ...

Thanks buddy and good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                                Sienna Miller called Pittsburgh "Shittsburgh" and I heard the people of Pittsburgh weren't too happy with her comments. Did you know about this?

And yes its off topic
                                People are too uptight. They get upset over meaningless issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X