No announcement yet.

Broncos' Williams killed Monday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i always hear about keeping it real and when we do you cry foul???

nobidy said anything about chicken....i said baby momma since that is a source of pride in that community....is it not? to have as many kids as possible........When i worked in juvenile it sure was and i can not believe it has changed.....so why not educate me then

Comment

• I'd really love to debate with you. But I have to work unlike you're self-proclaimed BC biography pimpin ass.

Comment

• so where is the racism???

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann
          HA HA HA YOU AND THAT FRANK GUY ARE SOOOOOO FUCKING STUPID ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. YOU SIT THERE SAY ALL YOUR RACIST SHIT THEN WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU ON THEM U TWO PIECE'S OF SHIT TALK EVEN MORE SHIT.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS 5 OR 6 BABIES MOMMA'S
          IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM LIKING FRIED CHICKEN
          YOU CAN TAKE YOUR STEREOTYPES AND STICK EM UP YOUR ASS

Did it have something to do with the CRYPT??

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
            I'd really love to debate with you. But I have to work unlike you're self-proclaimed BC biography pimpin ass.
            and pay for those baby daddies kids...... somebody has to

Comment

HA HA HA YOU AND THAT FRANK GUY ARE SOOOOOO FUCKING STUPID ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. YOU SIT THERE SAY ALL YOUR RACIST SHIT THEN WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU ON THEM U TWO PIECE'S OF SHIT TALK EVEN MORE SHIT.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS 5 OR 6 BABIES MOMMA'S
              IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM LIKING FRIED CHICKEN
              YOU CAN TAKE YOUR STEREOTYPES AND STICK EM UP YOUR ASS

you seem to be the one stereotyping....KKK???? living in suburbia.....so you think all white guys live in the suburbs??? if i was as sensitive as you i would cry foul, but i could care....but you are good at making excuses....huh

Comment

• anyways...good night fellas...i do not have to work until wednesday but i have wasted enough keystrokes on a player who i could care less about and a poster (musclecock) who is just plain angry

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                  WOW! Great counter. You've really made your point.

Keep going. You're really showing your LACK of intelligence.

OUTSIDE OF CALLING NAMES WHICH I SHOULDNT HAVE THE THING THAT GOT ME WAS THE FACT THAT YOU ALL FORGOT WHAT DAY IT WAS

JAN 1, 2007

WHERE I LIVE WHICH I DONT BELIEVE THERE ARE ANY GANGSTERS I HEARD GUNSHOTS FROM 12-2 AM. NOW DO YOU THINK ANY OF THOSE IDIOTS WERE SOBER. WHAT IF ANY OF THESE GUYS WENT OUT AFTER DRINKING ALLDAY, GOT IN THIER CAR AND CUT OFF THE LIMO?

IM NOT SAYING IT WASNT TARGETED BUT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME IF IT WAS RANDOM.

NOW UNTIL ALL THIS IS SORTED OUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP ALL THE HOOD, GANGBANGER, BABIES MOMMA,THUG,AND OTHER GANGSTER MOCKING BULLSHIT COOL.THIS SHIT AFFECTS EVERONE NEIGHBORHOOD NOT JUST LATINO, AND BLACKS.

Comment

OUTSIDE OF CALLING NAMES WHICH I SHOULDNT HAVE THE THING THAT GOT ME WAS THE FACT THAT YOU ALL FORGOT WHAT DAY IT WAS

JAN 1, 2007

WHERE I LIVE WHICH I DONT BELIEVE THERE ARE ANY GANGSTERS I HEARD GUNSHOTS FROM 12-2 AM. NOW DO YOU THINK ANY OF THOSE IDIOTS WERE SOBER. WHAT IF ANY OF THESE GUYS WENT OUT AFTER DRINKING ALLDAY, GOT IN THIER CAR AND CUT OFF THE LIMO?

IM NOT SAYING IT WASNT TARGETED BUT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME IF IT WAS RANDOM.

NOW UNTIL ALL THIS IS SORTED OUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP ALL THE HOOD, GANGBANGER, BABIES MOMMA,THUG,AND OTHER GANGSTER MOCKING BULLSHIT COOL.THIS SHIT AFFECTS EVERONE NEIGHBORHOOD NOT JUST LATINO, AND BLACKS.

I do not see how this effects any neighborhood??? i really do not.....

The facts are #1 he was a gang member #2 he flashed gang signs #3 he is from the hood

*** you are correct that we should wait until the facts are in, but let us not be naive enough to think it had nothing to do with it. If it was random then it would be a HUGE surprise....The facts on viloents crimes done to people show a disproportionate amount knew their attackers/shooters....I mean like upwards of 90%.....

The facts may never be in..... but you do not see a trend in the NFL and amount of arrests??? violent histories of its players.....I believe someone wrote a book a few years ago called NFL National Felon League due to the high amount of players who had a history of a felony......

That may not bother you, but the fact that kids look up to these guys bothers me. my 2 cents from a suburban soft white guy who is not supposed to say anything

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      I do not see how this effects any neighborhood??? i really do not.....

The facts are #1 he was a gang member #2 he flashed gang signs #3 he is from the hood

*** you are correct that we should wait until the facts are in, but let us not be naive enough to think it had nothing to do with it. If it was random then it would be a HUGE surprise....The facts on viloents crimes done to people show a disproportionate amount knew their attackers/shooters....I mean like upwards of 90%.....

The facts may never be in..... but you do not see a trend in the NFL and amount of arrests??? violent histories of its players.....I believe someone wrote a book a few years ago called NFL National Felon League due to the high amount of players who had a history of a felony......

That may not bother you, but the fact that kids look up to these guys bothers me. my 2 cents from a suburban soft white guy who is not supposed to say anything
                      There is no doubt that the NFL has more criminals than any sport. Although boxing can probably be pretty close.

But you guys are missing one important thing. These guys were in a hummer limo and you can't see inside of them. There's no guarantee if they shot at it, that they would hit anyone, let alone knowing exactly who they would hit by shooting at it. This would add to the credence of it being somewhat random. It's best to get the facts straight first...

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Hey Tony welcome back!! Didn't everyone have a going away party for you a week or 2 ago with balloons and everything?? Gonna start calling you Roger Clemens, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose21
                          Hey Tony welcome back!! Didn't everyone have a going away party for you a week or 2 ago with balloons and everything?? Gonna start calling you Roger Clemens, lol.
                          I just checked back today and saw this so i added my 2 cents....not betting anymore so i will just be popping in on rare occassions....thank you for the concern....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
                            There is no doubt that the NFL has more criminals than any sport. Although boxing can probably be pretty close.

But you guys are missing one important thing. These guys were in a hummer limo and you can't see inside of them. There's no guarantee if they shot at it, that they would hit anyone, let alone knowing exactly who they would hit by shooting at it. This would add to the credence of it being somewhat random. It's best to get the facts straight first...

KAZ

You may be right about boxing....But i am sure whoever shot them saw them get into the vehicle and just sprayed where he thought they would be sitting....I am sure it was automatic gunfire......I will wait for the facts as you say, but my opinion based on the facts leans the other way......but i hear ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose21
                              Hey Tony welcome back!! Didn't everyone have a going away party for you a week or 2 ago with balloons and everything?? Gonna start calling you Roger Clemens, lol.
                              There were balloons? LMAO........Roger Clemens!

Thanks for the laugh Moose

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                                There were balloons? LMAO........Roger Clemens!

Thanks for the laugh Moose

PEACE

i never got no fucking balloons????? what the hell

Comment

Working...
                                X