• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never realized its gotten that bad in Denver

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
      Never realized its gotten that bad in Denver

It is so bad that frosty the snowman and sasquatch are both packing heat boyeee!!!

Comment

• I spent 3 weeks in Denver in 1990. I loved that city. It's a shame it's gotten bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
          I spent 3 weeks in Denver in 1990. I loved that city. It's a shame it's gotten bad.

Frank, I completely agree with you... Denver is full of poverty, drugs, thugs and killers... Nobody in there right mind would want to live there

Sincerely,

Detroit

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            i do not think anyone mentioned color....But come to think of it when was the last time you saw a white player flashing gang signs??? are there even white gangs??? I guess any country club would qualify

HA HA HA HA YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT MOST MIDDLE AGE GUYS FROM SUBURBIA ARE.

TELLING YOU TO GET A FUCKING CLUE WOULD BE POINTLESS

YOUR TO STUPID TO BE A MEMBER OF THE KLAN SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD START YOUR OWN GROUP SKKK.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann

YOUR TO STUPID TO BE A MEMBER OF THE KLAN SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD START YOUR OWN GROUP SKKK.
              fuck you asshole....you have no idea where i grew up you fuck....In fact i spent time in the projects, but unlike many today we worked our way out.....You are the dumbest motherfucker here and continue to prove it.....I live in a major city too by the way asshole......

let me guess since you are black you have a monopoly on how things are right??? it must be a black thing......get over yourself roid man

Comment

I knew it was only a matter of time before the resident asshole checked in.

BC's resident THUG
                Last edited by frankb03; 01-01-2007, 11:16 PM.

Comment

fuck you asshole....you have no idea where i grew up you fuck....In fact i spent time in the projects, but unlike many today we worked our way out.....You are the dumbest motherfucker here and continue to prove it.....I live in a major city too by the way asshole......

let me guess since you are black you have a monopoly on how things are right??? it must be a black thing......get over yourself roid man

We have black members on this site??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    We have black members on this site??
                    i believe musclehead said he was before......

Comment

• U guys are killing me!! LMAO
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

HA HA HA YOU AND THAT FRANK GUY ARE SOOOOOO FUCKING STUPID ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. YOU SIT THERE SAY ALL YOUR RACIST SHIT THEN WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU ON THEM U TWO PIECE'S OF SHIT TALK EVEN MORE SHIT.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS 5 OR 6 BABIES MOMMA'S
                        IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM LIKING FRIED CHICKEN
                        YOU CAN TAKE YOUR STEREOTYPES AND STICK EM UP YOUR ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                          I knew it was only a matter of time before the resident asshole checked in.

BC's resident THUG
                          TAKE THE HOOD OFF ITS 2007

WAIT A MINUTE SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE MUST BE IN WATER IN FLA.

Comment

HA HA HA YOU AND THAT FRANK GUY ARE SOOOOOO FUCKING STUPID ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. YOU SIT THERE SAY ALL YOUR RACIST SHIT THEN WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU ON THEM U TWO PIECE'S OF SHIT TALK EVEN MORE SHIT.

I'm not racist.. My best friend is black

Comment

What racist shit? There's a difference between racism and truth. The truth always hurts.

It must be tough going through life with the feelings of entitlement only to be disappointed.

Comment

WAIT A MINUTE SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE MUST BE IN WATER IN FLA.
                                WOW! Great counter. You've really made your point.

Keep going. You're really showing your LACK of intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                                X