No announcement yet.

Broncos' Williams killed Monday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HERE IS THE RESPONSE OF THE PERSON THAT MADE THAT PREDICTION A MONTH AGO. HE BUMPED HIS THREAD WITH THIS:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

"Yep hes dead."

LOL- - SHORT AND SWEET

Comment

why day always takes da good ones....tupac....biggie...now durrant or whatever his name is....and why is there always a tahoe nearby

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        why day always takes da good ones....tupac....biggie...now durrant or whatever his name is....and why is there always a tahoe nearby
        AND NEVER FIND THE SHOOTERS

Comment

Shit, I have a Tahoe!!
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

:
            well 1 thing is for sure the oklahoma Qb was not the shooter.....HE HAS NO GUN AT ALL!!!!

Comment

It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

dont think this has anything to do with color honestly..........just life style and family history.

there are poor white neighborhoods where shit is just as bad but I guess their kids just arent as physically gifted

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  dont think this has anything to do with color honestly..........just life style and family history.

there are poor white neighborhoods where shit is just as bad but I guess their kids just arent as physically gifted

PEACE

i do not think anyone mentioned color....But come to think of it when was the last time you saw a white player flashing gang signs??? are there even white gangs??? I guess any country club would qualify

Comment

i do not think anyone mentioned color....But come to think of it when was the last time you saw a white player flashing gang signs??? are there even white gangs??? I guess any country club would qualify
                    filth is filth........its knows no color.......neither does poverty

if you dont think poor white kids emulate this gangs and rappers you must live in some alternate universe.......how do you think Eminem is so popular?

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp

if you dont think poor white kids emulate this gangs and rappers you must live in some alternate universe.......how do you think Eminem is so popular?

PEACE
                      Why do you think Brittany Spears is so popular...WHITE TRASH at it's best!
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• Well, it looks like Darrent Williams will not be joining us for breakfast.........

HAPPY TRAILS!!!!

Comment

PEACE
                          I love Eminem. I'm not a gang banger or thug. I like his music not because he's a gangsta.

Comment

PEACE

i agree, but i said where are the white gangs??? and if you think the shooter is white then you are naive my friend......How does him being shot have to do with poverty?? he was a millionaire.....maybe he was not making his gang payments on time
                            Last edited by TwoTonTony; 01-01-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              Well, it looks like Darrent Williams will not be joining us for breakfast.........

HAPPY TRAILS!!!!
                              LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                                LMAO
                                Yea, DOC is one funny fucker...he gets my re-vote of funniest here at BC!!!
                                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                                X