Broncos' Williams killed Monday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    This was posted by someone else on a chicago message board I frequent on November 23

"Whats with the Denver fucking asshole flashing gang signs after he makes an interception. Darrent Williams, on the sidleines after the play "Keep picking on me" and then flashing his fucking gang sign.

Fucking thug. I predict he gets shot some time very soon."

It was in the 4th quarter on Greens pick along the sidelines.

They had a camera along the backside of the bench and he was popping off..."Keep picking on me Keep picking on me"(alluding to the fact that they werent throwing to Champs side of coverage and only at him) then he saw the camera and flashed his little gang sign as it cut to commercial.

Im going to write the NFL and get his assed fined, I hope.

http://www.getbentchicago.com/forums...c,27924.0.html
    WOW ... This guy sounds angry enough to be the shooter!

Comment

This was posted by someone else on a chicago message board I frequent on November 23

"Whats with the Denver fucking asshole flashing gang signs after he makes an interception. Darrent Williams, on the sidleines after the play "Keep picking on me" and then flashing his fucking gang sign.

They had a camera along the backside of the bench and he was popping off..."Keep picking on me Keep picking on me"(alluding to the fact that they werent throwing to Champs side of coverage and only at him) then he saw the camera and flashed his little gang sign as it cut to commercial.

maybe he shot him

Comment

I am sure williams 6 kids and 4 babies mommas will defend his character....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          WOW ... This guy sounds angry enough to be the shooter!
          Contact Denver PD

Comment

You can take the Thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

Comment

Dude, REAT post...but really f-ing eery too! WOW!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                You can take the Thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

That's not how I remember that saying...
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Contact Denver PD
                  LOL I DOUBT IT!! THIS KID LIVES IN CHICAGO AND IS A 30 YR OLD AFFLUENT WHITE MALE

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                    BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                      ROTFLMAO
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I'VE HEARD THAT PHRASE B4 BUT THIS ANOTHER WORD SUBSTITUTED FOR THUG THAT RYMES WITH BIGGER

Comment

I'd bet the smart coaches like Shanahan are very aware of the gang influence of their players...and by smart I mean they walk, talk and spend lots of money to knowing these type of players...like any business, they study and interview and know what they hire and consult w/ the inner city gang leaders and players who truly do know the gang lifestyle but have broken free to live in white suburbia...

Smart business and smart business practices...as mentioned, Shanny said the PC things about this kid...they'll circle the wagons send money to his family to make sure the gangs know the Denver Bronco's are on the down low w/ them and other gangs...

PEACE OUT...
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

well 1 thing is for sure the oklahoma Qb was not the shooter.....HE HAS NO GUN AT ALL!!!!

Comment

I'VE HEARD THAT PHRASE B4 BUT THIS ANOTHER WORD SUBSTITUTED FOR THUG THAT RYMES WITH BIGGER
                                It's spelled BIGGA

lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X