Broncos' Williams killed Monday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankb03
    Understood but there's no reason for many of the weapons that are on the streets in thugs hands.

Agreed...but you can't just make ALL guns illegal as our canadian friend stated.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Understood but there's no reason for many of the weapons that are on the streets in thugs hands.
      Frank .. if they banned all hand guns .. just the thugs would have em ..

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        griff you hunt??

Not much in the last year and a half cause we moved away from all my family and friends....don't know many people so I can get permission to hunt on their land. Used to hunt alot...Goose, Duck, Pheasant, Deer, and anything that moved...
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

A couple of things I just heard on ESPN News:
          Kenyon and a bunch of Nuggets players supposedly left pror to or around midnight.

Biggest shocker...Javon Walker may have been in the limo with Williams. He supposedly showed up at the Broncos offices in a shirt that may have had blood on it.

Some random thoughts...why is it with a lot of these drive by's of players and rappers, no one seems to get caught? I guess witnesses are too afraid to come forward?

And this is about the third drive by of an athelete in the last 2 or 3 yrs that occurred in Denver that I can remember...scary!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Javon Walker WAS is the limo...and again, the news is saying it was a drive-by and not related to the party.

But yes, Denver can be scary. It was Mark Cohn ("Walking in Memphis" - song about Elvis) and Joey Porter who were shot here...

Comment

Doesn't matter. It's not as if regular Joe's like you and me are walking the streets with weapons. We don't have them now.

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                Not much in the last year and a half cause we moved away from all my family and friends....don't know many people so I can get permission to hunt on their land. Used to hunt alot...Goose, Duck, Pheasant, Deer, and anything that moved...
                Wabbit season!

Duck season!

Comment

I still contend that the shooting was NOT random....just my 2 cents.....Also it is funny they never get the shooters. It seems like a not well thought out crime yet there never is any witnesses.....or is it the witnesses just never want to talk???? It must be some ghetto credo we do not know about....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeS
                    Javon Walker WAS is the limo...and again, the news is saying it was a drive-by and not related to the party.

But yes, Denver can be scary. It was Mark Cohn ("Walking in Memphis" - song about Elvis) and Joey Porter who were shot here...
                    And Julius Hodge....
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Doesn't matter. It's not as if regular Joe's like you and me are walking the streets with weapons. We don't have them now.
                      But most of the criminals already don't have them legally. You're right I don't carry a gun but I want to be able to defend my home if someone breaks in. If you ban all the guns, only the bad guys have 'em. No thanks

Comment

You're right Three Jack. And oh yeah, Columbine. Yikes. I am buying another gun until I get my family moved.

Comment

On second thought! Round up all the thugs and confine them to the hood. Give them all the weapons they want. They'll be extinct in a few days.

Comment

but in the new gap commercial it says there is "love in the hood"......

why we idolize this lifestyle is beyond me.....it is time someone called an ace an ace and cut with the PC shit.....but i forgot white men can say nothing today

Comment

Originally posted by MikeS
                              But most of the criminals already don't have them legally. You're right I don't carry a gun but I want to be able to defend my home if someone breaks in. If you ban all the guns, only the bad guys have 'em. No thanks
                              I know the Thugs don't have them legally.

Thugs don't break into homes. Once again the average Joe is not going to pull out a gun to protect themselves or their home. The average Joe, like me, doesn't own a gun.

Comment

I know the Thugs don't have them legally.

Thugs don't break into homes. Once again the average Joe is not going to pull out a gun to protect themselves or their home. The average Joe, like me, doesn't own a gun.
                                I agree Frank, the average Joe won't. But I will. And I don't want that right taken away from me because bad guys do bad things.

Comment

Working...
                                X