X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Cingular

http://reviews.cnet.com/RIM_BlackBer...-32172559.html

Comment

I dont have access to the internet with my current phone, what is the cost per month for access
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Wayne .. You have mail pal

Comment

Thanks guys.

One last question and i will leave you alone. LOL

Can you look at this phone and tell me if it is worse, better or equal to a Blackberry phone and it's options?

Never mind, the link isn't working. It is a Sprint PCS Vision Smart Device PPC-6700
          Last edited by wayne1218; 12-09-2006, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Wayne, I don't know if you took the time to go to those links I posted but they provide you with all of the info you are requesting. They have pros, cons, video reviews of the phone, feedback from people with the phone and overall ratings. Not sure what else you are looking for, lol.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Sprint_PCS_V...-31517199.html

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              I dont have access to the internet with my current phone, what is the cost per month for access
              Cost an extra $20 bucks for unlimited internet access through Tmobile. Some of the other carriers have a megabyte cap on it though then another charge kicks in. It is way faster than you think. Faster then dial up but slower then RR or DSL. Its great on the go. No need to lug around the lap top.

Comment

Wayne,
                Just another option. I use verizon wireless and have the motoral Q. The internet is great, I log right on to pinnacle and place my bets while out with the wife or on the road. No need to be in front of the computer at home. I have unlimited internet access for $44.99. Luckily work pays for it all.
                Stealth
                Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  I know some people here who know alot about cell phones like Spark and zeib10.

My question is this, i've been with Sprint for about 8-9 years. I've never had any problems with them and i've owned about 4 phones in those years. I've had the ones with the camera's and shit and i never used it. I want one that i can get easy and clear internet access on. None of the phones i have owned were really good for that. Is there something good that i could read, type, and place bets on for a cell phone? Would something like a Blackberry or Treo be my best or only options? I've heard of alot of people getting those but i don't know much about them.

Thanks for any help!

I have had the blackberry and treo for last 4 to 5 years and neither one is worth a SHIT for internet...cell phones are only good for talking when they have a good signal...my advice and what I have done last year...get a laptop for internet with wi-fi access card from sprint...that will be best option for internet...just my 2 cents worth...

GL,
                  Eddie
                  ...winning and grinning...

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                    Wayne, I don't know if you took the time to go to those links I posted but they provide you with all of the info you are requesting. They have pros, cons, video reviews of the phone, feedback from people with the phone and overall ratings. Not sure what else you are looking for, lol.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Sprint_PCS_V...-31517199.html
                    I did look at the Sprint one Mike. I didn't look at the video review though. Thanks. I guess i was kind of looking for someone on here who has a Sprint phone with easy internet access. Most here don't seem to have Sprint though.

Comment

Stealth & Cashmoney, Thanks but what you have doesn't seem to be any good to me through Sprint.

Comment

what the hell is a cell phone?

-JC
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I have cingular and did some shopping around for PDA phones...i looked at the phones sprint offeres and i'd go with the smart device PPC-6700 b/c it has bulit in wi-fi...but i know with cingular you pay another 39.99 a month for the internet..49 if you want texting..sprint should be around the same..and if the camera is not important you can almost ALWAYS order a PDA phone without the camera and cut down on the cost some

Comment

i have tmobile and i got a sideckick....bad ass phone....web browser yahoo mesenger aol instant messenger....you can do anything...internet works great...when i get on BC its just like i am at home on my computer....but only tmobile carries the sidekick. Only $20 a month for the internet and all that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
                              I have cingular and did some shopping around for PDA phones...i looked at the phones sprint offeres and i'd go with the smart device PPC-6700 b/c it has bulit in wi-fi...but i know with cingular you pay another 39.99 a month for the internet..49 if you want texting..sprint should be around the same..and if the camera is not important you can almost ALWAYS order a PDA phone without the camera and cut down on the cost some
                              Thanks. That's the kind of info i'm looking for with price. I'm sure this is a really dumb question but what is built in WI-FI?

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                                i have tmobile and i got a sideckick....bad ass phone....web browser yahoo mesenger aol instant messenger....you can do anything...internet works great...when i get on BC its just like i am at home on my computer....but only tmobile carries the sidekick. Only $20 a month for the internet and all that crap.
                                Sounds like a great phone Jeff but it doesn't really help me much!

Comment

Working...
                                X