Question about buying a Cell Phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about buying a Cell Phone?

I know some people here who know alot about cell phones like Spark and zeib10.

My question is this, i've been with Sprint for about 8-9 years. I've never had any problems with them and i've owned about 4 phones in those years. I've had the ones with the camera's and shit and i never used it. I want one that i can get easy and clear internet access on. None of the phones i have owned were really good for that. Is there something good that i could read, type, and place bets on for a cell phone? Would something like a Blackberry or Treo be my best or only options? I've heard of alot of people getting those but i don't know much about them.

Thanks for any help!

huh...you are on your own on this one pal... i'm lucky i know how to turn the cell off and on

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I know some people here who know alot about cell phones like Spark and zeib10.

My question is this, i've been with Sprint for about 8-9 years. I've never had any problems with them and i've owned about 4 phones in those years. I've had the ones with the camera's and shit and i never used it. I want one that i can get easy and clear internet access on. None of the phones i have owned were really good for that. Is there something good that i could read, type, and place bets on for a cell phone? Would something like a Blackberry or Treo be my best or only options? I've heard of alot of people getting those but i don't know much about them.

Thanks for any help!
      i got a new pocket pc phone from altell it is bad ass...dont have the model number ill get it for you tomm though
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

I picked up the Blackberry Pearl a few months ago and I love it. Very easy to use, web page viewing is pretty fast, and typing is a snap once you get use to the keyboards ( a couple of days to adjust. It is also very durable and the view screen is pretty big. Also cheaper and easier to handle than the Treo.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Wayne .. Cash is correct ... for waht you need it for the Pearl is a great phone .. It does it all ... Check it out ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              Wayne .. Cash is correct ... for waht you need it for the Pearl is a great phone .. It does it all ... Check it out ...
              Can i get that phone through Sprint though or does it have to be someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                Wayne .. here is a photo of me and my phone that works great
                the pearl is the best my buddy has one and on go on betcris all the time..........good lookin pic joe...............

old_cellphone.jpg
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Wayne go to letstalk.com they show all phones and their carriers
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

You know I am not sure Sprint has it yet ... I know Verizon and Cingular does ... if they do not have it yet find out when .. If they are going to carry it I am sure it will be out very soon ....

Comment

Joe or anyone that knows....... Can you take a minute and see if either of these phones "Look Good" and capable to you. Is it kind of what cashmoney is using?

http://powervision.sprint.com/mobile...erry7130e.html

http://powervision.sprint.com/mobile...erry8703e.html

Comment

letstalk didnt show having a pearl with sprint

Phone
                        Name
                        Price
                        Today
                        Price
                        After Rebates

BlackBerry 8703e (Sprint)

Full QWERTY keyboard
                        Bluetooth® Capable
                        64 Mb Flash Memory/16 Mb SRAM
                        Embedded RIM® wireless modem
                        Get a FREE Companion Travel Voucher from Blackberry!
                        Live Large, Fly High - Purchase any BlackBerry device and activate new service and receive a free companion travel voucher. For more details, and to redeem your free companion travel voucher, please click here!
                        $299.99* $99.99*
                        to choose a plan

BlackBerry 7130e (Sprint)

SureType™ QWERTY keyboard
                        Bluetooth® Capable
                        64 Mb Flash Memory/16 Mb SRAM
                        Integrated Email, Phone, SMS, Browser, Calendar, Address Book, and additional organizer applications
                        this is the ones sprint offers
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          this is the ones sprint offers
                          hahaha ... I just posted links to both above. Thanks JC!

Comment

http://reviews.cnet.com/RIM_BlackBer...-31629415.html

Comment

http://reviews.cnet.com/RIM_BlackBer...-32137356.html

Comment

Working...
                              X